I have ported a FroYo ROM, and tried to make it work with the Pulse Mini.
I can't guarantee if this works, as I have not even tested it yet.
If it works I will put a lot of effort in to it.
1) Make sure the battery is at 100%
2) Install a custom recovery on the Mini by clicking here.
3) Start recovery by pressing the green call button and volume up.
4) Choose Partitioning and select 0 MB swap. Use 256/512MB Ext2.
5) Wipe the data and dalvik cache. Power off.
6) Download DSDPulMinFroYo.zip from here
7) Copy the zip to the root of the SD (Don't extract).
8) Start recovery mode by pressing the call button and volume up. Still holding, press the on button.
9) Choose install from SD. Select the zip and press the middle dpad button to install.
10) When finished, click reboot. (This may take some time).
Please report back, as I need to know if this works, or not.
Please attach pictures, screenshots etc.
DSDPulMinFroYo-- Alpha 1