• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Captain Jasper

Captain Jasper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile G2 Touch
Hi, I have been using MCR 3.0 for a while now but I have started getting what I can only describe as a shaking screen. It kind of goes backwards and forwards from one screen to another very rapidly or if I have the keyboard up random letters start getting entered. I have also found that touching one part of the screen seems to select a completely different part.

Before I start reflashing etc I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I have found one other post which seemed to indicate hardware.

Any thoughts?

uk786

uk786

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:ѕмarтpнoneѕ, ѕaмѕυng, noĸιa, ѕyмвιan, androιd, нтc,
  • Devices:т-мoвιle g2 (нтc нero)
Sometimes, very rarely if its very humid it happens to me.

★Samsung Galaxy S ★Gingerbread 2.3.3 ★Rooted
~

Dr. dre

Dr. dre

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation XE, Nexus 7

Hi, I have been using MCR 3.0 for a while now but I have started getting what I can only describe as a shaking screen. It kind of goes backwards and forwards from one screen to another very rapidly or if I have the keyboard up random letters start getting entered. I have also found that touching one part of the screen seems to select a completely different part.

Before I start reflashing etc I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I have found one other post which seemed to indicate hardware.

Any thoughts?

It isn't a Software problem, But still you can try flashing some other ROM, But it's definitely a Hardware problem

haelstone

haelstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero

It isn't a Software problem, But still you can try flashing some other ROM, But it's definitely a Hardware problem

Thats right its a hardware problem, you need to change your digitizer and stop keeping your phone
in your pocket most of the time. :huh:

Xotic

Xotic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:T-mobile Pulse
yeah for sure its a hardware problem...
i faced this same problem on my t-mobile pulse previously...
but things are fine on HTC Hero till now :P

oopepe

oopepe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
Hi, i have the same problem with my hero. I send it to HTC to repair it, but they couldnt reproduce the problem. After i got the phone back the problem was gone for about 2 weeks. Now its back. So im thinking that haelstone may be right.
I will try to not statically charge the phone for a while and see if it helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users