FRAMEWORK! 'OxyBubbles' custom icons, supercircle D and notification background

Guest FatherD

Guest FatherD

OxyBubbles - for want of a better name!

Very much a work in progress!

Flashed and working on r8

Please backup / note down your APN before flashing - mine stayed intact, but yours may not!

Unsigned zip - please flash using Rom Manager, Clockworkmod etc with verification turned off!

Lots of custom icons - 3G/H/E/G; download/Upload; Bluetooth; flight mode; headphones; warning/info etc etc

And ... a little fun with the notification drop-down! ;)

Please feedback/request changes will do all I can to oblige

framework_res_oxygen_circleD.zip

post-628580-1282521881_thumb.png

EDIT: A version with smaller H/E/G/3G icons cn be found in post #8

If you like this .. or have some kind of donation habit - bung me whatever thru paypal to my ID: [email protected]

This will keep me lubricated for further edits :huh: oooerr madam!

(hope this is permitted here, as I can't see how to embed a donate button!)

Edited by FatherD

Guest j.blaze

Looks nice. One thing I don't like. The 3G and H symbols. They are to big. It would look much better if you would do something like the pictures attached. They are much smaller.

post-705371-1282564976_thumb.png

post-705371-1282564985_thumb.png

Guest pawel.mrk

The 3G and H symbols. They are to big. It would look much better if you would do something like the pictures attached. They are much smaller.

+1

Guest FatherD
Looks nice. One thing I don't like. The 3G and H symbols. They are to big. It would look much better if you would do something like the pictures attached. They are much smaller.

Ok guys ...yep they are quite big, but I like the look of the background ' light panels' so I will do a revision around the weekend (on a break at the moment, by the sea, in the rain :huh: ) I will also post a version with the icons suggested.

Thanks for the kind comments :(

EDIT: New version with revised signal icons, based on my originals in the first post, let me know if they are too small!

Other revisions to follow when i get a second wind after driving for 7 1/2 hours ;)

framework_res_OBsmall_circleD.zip

Edited by FatherD

Guest FatherD
Nice looking. Works on a non Modaco-rom as well. ..like the little androids on the pull-down notification screen... :huh:

Yeah... cute little dudes aren't they ... Had quite a laugh doing that ;)

Guest j.blaze
Ok guys ...yep they are quite big, but I like the look of the background ' light panels' so I will do a revision around the weekend (on a break at the moment, by the sea, in the rain :huh: ) I will also post a version with the icons suggested.

Thanks for the kind comments ;)

Yey, thanks. That's a service. Enjoy your break (in the rain) :(

Guest DragosP

Dumb question maybe.

How to flash this framework over my MCR R5? After I've flashed it (with amonra recovery), I've got a lot of FC on first boot of my Desire. I've flash back the original framework with adb push.

Guest FatherD
Dumb question maybe.

How to flash this framework over my MCR R5? After I've flashed it (with amonra recovery), I've got a lot of FC on first boot of my Desire. I've flash back the original framework with adb push.

I think there must be some big differences as r5 has moved on to 6/7/8

I will see if I can put together an r5 version ... watch this space!

Guest j.blaze

Ok, guys. I just tried some modification for a framework with battery B. There is a new statusbar background, lots of colorfull and shiny icons. I think it looks pretty cool and runs perfect on my Desire with r8. Anyone wanna give it a try? (Do a backup before)

@ FatherD

I don't want to spoil you in your work. I mean it's your work that is inspiring me. And I just wanted to share my MOD, because it's my first ever and I would like to get some feedback if it works. Keep up your good work.

Edit: Sorry, it's the wrong StatusBar Background. It's the same FatherD already included. That means it's not my MOD. Sorry about that.

framework_res_signed.zip

Edited by j.blaze

Guest FatherD
Ok, guys. I just tried some modification for a framework with battery B. There is a new statusbar background, lots of colorfull and shiny icons. I think it looks pretty cool and runs perfect on my Desire with r8. Anyone wanna give it a try? (Do a backup before)

@ FatherD

I don't want to spoil you in your work. I mean it's your work that is inspiring me. And I just wanted to share my MOD, because it's my first ever and I would like to get some feedback if it works. Keep up your good work.

Edit: Sorry, it's the wrong StatusBar Background. It's the same FatherD already included. That means it's not my MOD. Sorry about that.

Absolutely no problem at all :huh: Glad to have inspired you, I in turn am very grateful to fightspit, liamstears an many others at XDA .. oh and of course Paul for the great Roms to work on ;) Could you drop some screenshots here as well?, would like to know what the icons look like first - cheers

Guest FatherD
Ok. I wait.

Ok .. here is a first go at it ... PLEASE BACK UP FIRST .. I have no idea if this is going to work, as I am not on r5 .. theoretically it will .. so on with the tinfoil hat for you :huh:

Removed!

Does not work with r5 ... will work on update soon

Edited by FatherD

Guest FatherD
Amonra recovery error: "verification failed; installation aborted". :huh:

Doe Amonra allow 'turn off verification' try that , if still no joy, i will take it down and have another go for you ;)