FRAMEWORK! 'OxyBubbles' custom icons, supercircle D and notification background

Guest FatherD

Guest pawel.mrk
My apologies .. just tried to help out with a request for an r5 version, but i don't have a device with r5 on. If I can a version up and running I will post it here soon :huh:

There is nothing to apologize, I appreciate your work and just wanted to let you know there is some problem what you (possible) can sort out in short future ;)

Is it possible these supercircle mods cause really bad battery drain? I'm back on stock r8 now and battery seems much improved

I had thoughts about this too....

Guest DragosP
Now works, I have flashed the "framework.apk" with adb push after mounting /system partition.

BUT, now I don't have any icons regarding batery. ;)

Up. :(

@FatherD: Where is my icon for batery status? :huh:

Edited by DragosP

Guest FatherD
Up. ;)

@FatherD: Where is my icon for batery status? :huh:

Hi, which framwork did you flash .. if the one posted for r5 .. sorry but I cannot work any problems out on that one at the moment!

Guest AV1985

Tried both of these and every time getting the wrong digest, framework, verification failed error. Using recover through adb. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Edit: I'm trying to flash these zips through recovery. Is that wrong?!

Edited by AV1985

Guest FatherD
Tried both of these and every time getting the wrong digest, framework, verification failed error. Using recover through adb. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Edit: I'm trying to flash these zips through recovery. Is that wrong?!

ok, right .. these zips are 'unsigned' so you need to flash them with something like Fake Flash or Rom Mnager from the Market. You must have 'Verification' turned off to flash these. The zips I have done so far (with the exception of the failed r5 earlier in this thread), are made to work on r7/8 .. not on any other versions .. but they may work on other Froyo/Sense based Roms!

Hope this helps :huh:

Guest AV1985
ok, right .. these zips are 'unsigned' so you need to flash them with something like Fake Flash or Rom Mnager from the Market. You must have 'Verification' turned off to flash these. The zips I have done so far (with the exception of the failed r5 earlier in this thread), are made to work on r7/8 .. not on any other versions .. but they may work on other Froyo/Sense based Roms!

Hope this helps :huh:

Hugely useful! Rom Manager with CMR did the trick, thanks!

Guest DragosP
Hi, which framwork did you flash .. if the one posted for r5 .. sorry but I cannot work any problems out on that one at the moment!

Yes, version for R5.

Guest FatherD
Yes, version for R5.

I'm sorry, but that one is borked! I would suggest that you get the original framework-res.apk from your r5 Rom (hopefully backed up somewhere.. or re-download) Then head over to http://upload.circle.glx.nl and follow the instructions to build a working framework with your choice of supercircle, test it on your device ... if it works, post it here somewhere and I will add the icons that you like to it :huh:

Guest DragosP

Ok, I will do this afternoon.

The tool that you indicate does not work for me. :huh:

I think I'll give up or switch to R8.

Edited by DragosP

Guest Surfinette
EDIT: A version with smaller H/E/G/3G icons cn be found in post #8

I've tried to flash it on a non-modaco HTC+Sense rom (NextSense at XDA) and everything looks fine (status bar, icons), however I also loose data connexion because all my APNs have disappeared and I can't get them back!

I just don't understand how modding the framework would suppress the APNs.

I did several attempts, so I know that is flashing your great looking icon set that is killing my APN :huh:

Although I understand that your framework is specifically dedicated to mcr r8, but since nextsense is also a froyo+ sense rom, I thought I'd give it a try...

Guest FatherD
I've tried to flash it on a non-modaco HTC+Sense rom (NextSense at XDA) and everything looks fine (status bar, icons), however I also loose data connexion because all my APNs have disappeared and I can't get them back!

I just don't understand how modding the framework would suppress the APNs.

I did several attempts, so I know that is flashing your great looking icon set that is killing my APN :huh:

Although I understand that your framework is specifically dedicated to mcr r8, but since nextsense is also a froyo+ sense rom, I thought I'd give it a try...

Yep .. This seems to be a common problem, the only way to get your apn back is to flash your backup, or reflash your rom, or enter it by hand.

There is a site out there with a detailed list of apns, I will look it up in the morning for you.there is also a post somewhere in this site with an apns.conf file that can be pushed back to the device. Best of luck, hope you get it sorted

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lnoormohamed
for fans of Circle C .. and OxySmall here is one I baked on another thread .. enjoy :lol:

fatherD is it possilbe if you can make me a custom notification bar

is so, i am using r9wip

please could you add the two icons from post #6 and all similar network icons and the wifi icon

thank you

btw i have uploaded the file from UOT Kitichen

UOT_ZC_09_23_23_29_1.zip