[Solved] Home screen issue

Guest wabe

Don't know how this came about but: When I press "home" button I now get to "favorites" screen (the one to the right of screen with clock and weather)instead of the original home screen. Have tried to find a way to adjust but cannot find any setting to correct. How do you do this??

Edited by wabe

Guest descenpet

did you happen to switch the screen order by accident? pressing home button should bring you to the screen in the middle. if your original home screen is in the middle and your home button is bringing you to different screen then i don't know what's going on.

Thanks for the tip! I get the screen with miniatures but cannot drag them around - they are not in the original order. I'm running r5. Can you verify that you can move them around? Have tried power off/on but this doesn't make the icons movable.

Guest descenpet

if you are running r5, you should be able to move them around. you don't need to power on/off. i'm not running r5 now so can't test it for u but if i remember correctly, you should be able to long press on the one you want to move then swap with whichever screen you want, like you move shotcuts/widgets.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest borgfather

I don't know if my problem is known to you but :

when i long press home button it shows the 6 last used applications

after this if i press home again it asks if i wand to use sense or the original homescreen

i use sense and would like to keep this setting as defauld but even if i check the check box it dous not retain this setting

can someone help please

Guest Stu Alsford
I don't know if my problem is known to you but :

when i long press home button it shows the 6 last used applications

after this if i press home again it asks if i wand to use sense or the original homescreen

i use sense and would like to keep this setting as defauld but even if i check the check box it dous not retain this setting

can someone help please

Give home switcher a go and try to set default from within there.