Last.fm

Guest PaulOBrien

lastfm1.pnglastfm2.png

Welcome to 'Paul's App of the Day', where I pick one of my favourite apps as featured app of the day! Today's app is...

Last.fm

What they say

Learn about your favorite artists, find nearby concerts, and share your music tastes with the Last.fm scrobbler.

Plus, in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!

What we say

If you ARE in the US, UK or Germany, you're in for a treat! I love last.fm... I've been scrobbling my tunes for a while and Last.fm has built up a good picture of what I like to listen to - being able to listen to my 'personal radio station' on my device is a great way to discover new music. Even if you haven't scrobbled your tastes yet, an artist or genre based station is a great place to start.

Permissions

ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS / GET_ACCOUNTS / INTERNET / MANAGE_ACCOUNTS / READ_CONTACTS / READ_LOGS / READ_PHONE_STATE / READ_SYNC_SETTINGS / WAKE_LOCK / WRITE_CONTACTS / WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS

Download

View at AppBrain

Direct Market Link (for on device)

View on Android Market

QRcode

To use, install 'Barcode Scanner' from the Android Market.

lastfm.qrcode.png

Price

FREE

Market star rating at time of writing

2.42 (22575 ratings)

Version at time of writing

Similar / Alternative apps

Also check out the radio function in Grooveshark and if you are in the US, check out Pandora Radio.

Suggested improvements for the next version

Improve the scrobbling in the app!

Have your say

Fan of Last.fm? Found something better? Just wanna share your experiences? Post below! :huh: