Instalation - First time usage:
- Extract the Android folder (with all files in in) to root of your SD Card. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
- If you already have an Android folder on your SD Card DELETE IT, because this version MAY BE INCOMPATIBILE with older releases !!!
- After copyng everything to your SD Card ensure you have at least 2 GB free space for data store
- After u have done all steps go into Android folder and tap CLRCAD (for working sound), and after that just tap HaRET.
- On first run when there is “Creating a new datastore” just give it time to complete, and on first boot be patient and give it time to load everything DON’T FORCE...
- If you get some strange errors, or Android does not work, try to reformat SD card and try everything from the start.
If that does not help, check your ROM/Radio version and search on XDA forum similar problems http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=764137, but be sure to SEARCH forum before you post a question.
Edited by berkende, 24 August 2010 - 09:28 PM.