1 reply to this topic

ajlajluk

ajlajluk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:C500, C600, E650 (HTC Vox)
Hi All

I suspect this may have already been covered in another thread but I can't find it so here goes ...

First of all, thanks Fireburned for a fantastic WM6.5 ROM. Really like it and it is completely stable and reliable. Great!!!

Now for the question:

I have added a new panel to the Sliding Panel home screen layout for links (CLinks). I have added several pages and done the necessary links to the various apps I want to access from this panel. However:

I cannot find how to add the correct icons to the Pictures field. I think I must be missing something but I do not know how to get the correct icon numbers to add.

Do I need to upload special icons and if so in what format/size?
Can I just link to the icons associated with the .exe files to which I have linked from the panel?
If neither of the above how do I add the icons I want to be displayed in this panel on the home page?

Hope I am not being too thick and you will take pity on an old man whose brain is probably not working too well LOL

Thanks one and all.

ajlajluk

ajlajluk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:C500, C600, E650 (HTC Vox)

Hi All

I suspect this may have already been covered in another thread but I can't find it so here goes ...

First of all, thanks Fireburned for a fantastic WM6.5 ROM. Really like it and it is completely stable and reliable. Great!!!

Now for the question:

I have added a new panel to the Sliding Panel home screen layout for links (CLinks). I have added several pages and done the necessary links to the various apps I want to access from this panel. However:

I cannot find how to add the correct icons to the Pictures field. I think I must be missing something but I do not know how to get the correct icon numbers to add.

Do I need to upload special icons and if so in what format/size?
Can I just link to the icons associated with the .exe files to which I have linked from the panel?
If neither of the above how do I add the icons I want to be displayed in this panel on the home page?

Hope I am not being too thick and you will take pity on an old man whose brain is probably not working too well LOL

Thanks one and all.

OK - so I am the dummy!

I've just realised that by creating a folder of .png images I can just link to them. Derrrrrrrr!!!!!

Thanks for looking and I hope someone else finds that useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users