Mobile Tracker

Guest bigdan

Guest bigdan

I don't remember setting a password for mobile tracker but it won't let me change the setting without a password?

Is this normal? I have an Orange Samsung Galaxy S.

I've tried "00000000" with no luck.

Guest Speckles
I don't even know what mobile tracker is... :huh:
If activated, you can track your phone (get a position fix sent to you over the web), lock the phone, or just erase all the data. The first can be quite useful if you forgot where you left it, the other two if someone else has it and you don't want them to. It can even work if they swap the sim card (and alert you that they did so via sms)

Guest DistortedLoop
If activated, you can track your phone (get a position fix sent to you over the web), lock the phone, or just erase all the data. The first can be quite useful if you forgot where you left it, the other two if someone else has it and you don't want them to. It can even work if they swap the sim card (and alert you that they did so via sms)

Ah, yes. I guess what I should have said was that app doesn't appear to be on my phone, at least it's not in my app drawer, but I notice that several Samsung installed apps aren't listed in the app drawer, but I've seen them listed in Titanium Backup listings.

I use WaveSecure and/or MobileDefense for that stuff. In fact, if you're a paid member of this forum, you get a FREE one year subscription to the service.

Who provides the service for MobileTracker?

Maybe you can contact them directly?

• 1 year later...
Guest Alex Sam

I think you must have to take the services of of some professional people. This is the most safe and quickest way to unlock your cell phone. Talk to Samsung officials they will guid you in more better way.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest kevin921

You can try I have been using this software because it is easy to recommend.

http://download.cnet.com/FOX-Mobile-Spy/3000-10440_4-75990480.html

FOX Mobile Spy is a free cloud hosted android app to help you track and monitor your cellphone on cloud sever and your own phones, monitor your cellphone anywhere and anytime, free to track your phone's sms, incoming and outcoming calls, apps italled, gps location track.