New Official rom :2.100.07.EMEA.GEN1

Guest pigra

I flashed the 920 oc pph ... and at the time being it seems ok (sounds still ok) ...

I was wondering : does someone knows what are the "normal" battery temperature for the phone and what are the maximum temperature before that the battery cannot be charged ?

well i would say that the temperature is directly influenced by the surrounding climate. Im here in India where even now the temperatures are somewhat high and during normal use, my phone goes upto 34 C on average.

I haven't noticed the exact temperature, but from experience I would say that the charging stops at 40 C.

Guest Liquidator

I tried to flash 2.100.07 on my liquid with 1.000.71 (which is an AAP ROM) and it fails upon writing boot.img, I get an error saying Superboot failed. After the error it keeps trying to write boot.img and saying superboot failed.

I am using Acer Download Tool 3.1.

Any help? Thanks!

I tried to flash 2.100.07 on my liquid with 1.000.71 (which is an AAP ROM) and it fails upon writing boot.img, I get an error saying Superboot failed. After the error it keeps trying to write boot.img and saying superboot failed.

Any help? Thanks!

Hmmm that's weird, I flashed mine without any problems.

I´m a bit confused:

1) what´s the difference between 1.100.xx and 2.100.xx? Why the 1-to-2 change?

2) in the end this ROM is (even) worse to the battery?

1/ Most important improvment to me : When you call a mobile phone you can hear the ring tone

2/ With my phone, there's no difference for the battery. My phone is oc 920MHz and I use setcpu =>With WiFi, but no 3G and no GPS, I can stand more than 2 days (phone call, internet Wifi)

Edited by gi4257

Guest r2d2d3d4d5

I've tried this ROM/installer on my 1.002.03_EMEA_GEN1 but the update tool returns Current Image Type:NotValid everytime? Not sure what's going on?

Edited by r2d2d3d4d5

Any help? Thanks!

Did you use the AAP 2.100.07 ROM?

What OS are you on?