Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM v3

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
just to clarify, i have three locks after installing the GA rom, i thought that's normal..

coz at first the TWO TAP lock is the only lock that's working and i wasn't bothered by any other lock

1. TWO TAP LOCK/ TWO PRESS LOCK (without hold) is the one you tap the bottom left of the screen and then tap the middle right part of the screen where both says TAP TO UNLOCK..

after the two tap lock stops working these two locks are alternating each other so everytime i try to wake up it's either press and hold or slide or both!

2. TAP AND HOLD LOCK/PRESS AND HOLD LOCK the normal samsung lock i guess? (coz in my samsung star wifi it's the type of lock :P )

3. SLIDE TO UNLOCK

and also i turned off the backlight when using battery but sometimes the backlight comes out when the press and hold lock appears..

so I don't have a choice i just set the backlight to minimum..

1. It's the Classic WM lock,there's no way to disable, but it can be hidden by using the Slide lock

2. To disable this just delete the lockscreen.lnk in startup folder then reset device

3. To activate this (this will replace the classic lock), just edit the registry

Guest reinPnoy
1. It's the Classic WM lock,there's no way to disable, but it can be hidden by using the Slide lock

2. To disable this just delete the lockscreen.lnk in startup folder then reset device

3. To activate this (this will replace the classic lock), just edit the registry

does your numbering answers my questions respectively? i mean your answer #1 is to solve my #1 question which is the two tap lock?

and if that is the case, i can replace the classic lock(two tap lock if i'm right) to slide lock by just editing the registry? HOW? i know how to edit but i don't know what to write/edit.. :P

sorry for being so NOOB in WinMo

Guest daskalos
does your numbering answers my questions respectively? i mean your answer #1 is to solve my #1 question which is the two tap lock?

and if that is the case, i can replace the classic lock(two tap lock if i'm right) to slide lock by just editing the registry? HOW? i know how to edit but i don't know what to write/edit.. :P

sorry for being so NOOB in WinMo

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1400385

Guest reinPnoy

sir daskalos..

i deleted the lockscreen.ink in startup..

but still 2lockscreens are enabled..

the slide lock and after unlocking it another lock is enabled which is the press and hold lock..

Guest reinPnoy

sir daskalos need help.. on my post #79..

and also which would i edit in the registry? the active, enable or showlockscreenpicker?

Edited by reinPnoy

Guest arutha0401

Idol Dask,

Does this have the omnia2 messaging same as in your sense build?

I heavily use my device for texting and I love the auto-complete feature in the omnia2 when adding texts receipients..

Guest daskalos
Idol Dask,

Does this have the omnia2 messaging same as in your sense build?

I heavily use my device for texting and I love the auto-complete feature in the omnia2 when adding texts receipients..

This ROM uses the "old" Samsung messaging

I'm not sure but I think the auto-complete feature when adding text recipients happens when the default WM messaging is used.

Since the ROM have Sumit's Omnia 2 Messaging Manager, you can choose to use Samsung Messaging or the default WM messaging

WoW! 240 downloads.

Tell me one thing is it Operators fault or something that I am missing. With every restart of device it SMS me my IMEI number.

Any Idea?

Disable and re-enable mobile tracker and it will be ok.

Guest alefnula

Hi all,

this is the finest ROM I've tested so far, thanks, Daskalos! But there is still one annoying problem - the backlight is all the time on its lowest setting and there is no way to fire it up - the slider in settings nor the auto setting do not have any effect. Am I the only one with this problem? Did anyone tried the newer Samsung Settings cab?

Thanks for any help,

alefnula

Guest daskalos
Hi all,

this is the finest ROM I've tested so far, thanks, Daskalos! But there is still one annoying problem - the backlight is all the time on its lowest setting and there is no way to fire it up - the slider in settings nor the auto setting do not have any effect. Am I the only one with this problem? Did anyone tried the newer Samsung Settings cab?

Thanks for any help,

alefnula

I think you're the only the one experiencing that...

Hi Daskalos,

Thanks for this wonderful ROM . I've been waiting this for a long time... However, i hope you can help me to fix the small bug that I encountered. I hope you can FIX the SMS setting of this ROM. The Menu for the SMS is always hangup.

I felt sorry for your B7610. I hope you will not leave the thread because of what happened to your unit....... Thanks for everything.......

Thanks

Guest jimmboonline

Sorry, I have been very busy with autocad lately........... however the V3 GA ROM is fantastic! just installed last night and windows runs SMOOTH,S2U2, SPB mobile shell 3.5.X Runs very nice as well at boot 64.8 MB after one day 43mb or so. however i do enjoy your MegaLite versions. I could be your guinea pig for a MegaLite GA V3 without the text color :( in the menu(contacts ,It drives me NUTS!!!!??!?)........ :P Thank you for such a pleasurable GA rom :)

Could some one be so kind to PM or tell me the password? My latest flash was a few months ago so I forgot it :)

Nevermind... Google is your best friend :P

Edited by Machiel

Guest pathaniya
Disable and re-enable mobile tracker and it will be ok.

Could you be kind, and tell me where these settings be available?

Thanks.

Edited by pathaniya

Bossing I like this one, its very fast! Just one bug I saw, when you go to samsung messaging, go to one of you existing messages, on the bottom where you see "Tap to reply" theres a square box behind it. I flashed it twice but still same bug. I hope you could issue a fix. Thanks.

Guest daskalos
Bossing I like this one, its very fast! Just one bug I saw, when you go to samsung messaging, go to one of you existing messages, on the bottom where you see "Tap to reply" theres a square box behind it. I flashed it twice but still same bug. I hope you could issue a fix. Thanks.

You call that a bug? :)

It serves as a sort of "boundary" to separate the threaded sms from the reply box.... I don't know if that box is present to other Samsung messaging, but I don't think it fits the "bug" category, 'cause it doesn't affect the performance of the device in anyway... :P

Guest passion_streak

Just an amazing rom .. it fixed ring delays ... i m lovin it .Is there any workaround for INCREASING RING ISSUE ??? I know Daskalos u can dooo it .. JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!

Guest reinPnoy

i still can't rid of the press and hold lock screen..

is there a program that can be installed to have ONLY ONE LOCK SCREEN?

i really like the slide lock..

plase HELP ME.. anyone?

Guest ShEkHaR VaTs

i have downloaded the rar file but now it is asking me for the password. please post the password...and if i skipped it somewhere in the post please let me know where is it as m unable to see it. thanks

Could you be kind, and tell me where these settings be available?

Thanks.

You have to go to Samsung Settings > Security > Mobile Tracker > Configuration > Enter your password and then disable it. These steps applies for the old samsung settings app, it might be a bit different for the new one.

If you don't know the password its pretty much unfixable, since these settings don't go away after a hard reset.