[Pictures]Android 2.2 for the acer liquid bombs away!

Guest rafyvitto

Guest rafyvitto

You can expect the update to be released on mid october, currently its been tested, got this from a good source of mine ;D, anyways sit tight cause october is just a month away!

And the prove....

post-173493-1283793710_thumb.jpgpost-173493-1283794002_thumb.jpgpost-173493-1283793807_thumb.jpgpost-173493-1283793755_thumb.jpg

Edited by rafyvitto

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can expect the update to be released on mid october, currently its been tested, got this from a good source of mine ;D, anyways sit tight cause october is just a month away!

It would be great if you could ask this source to give us a leak :P

Guest akira.pwr
My source has a beta 2.2 bin, but he cant share it sorry, im just here giving u guys good news =]

Thanks anyway, can you ask him if this bin works un both liquids?

Guest LIQUID_USER
If this is true, it would be awesome indeed! Let's hope... LIQUID_USER were are you? :P

heh i went!!!! no one wanted to speak and believe me i did hard work and no one donate or appreciate everyone complained

i have froyo rom already!!!!!!

heh i went!!!! no one wanted to speak and believe me i did hard work and no one donate or appreciate everyone complained

It's not a bad idea in terms of donating or whatsoever, but it's like trying to sell something that we soon will get it for FREE......you don't have to agree with me, it's just my opinion.

Guest rafyvitto

Yes its for both liquid's as he has the acer liquid A1, which is the one hes testing it on, a screenshot hmmm il ask him =]

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest fpbasilio

Last time eclair said to release in march 2010. but in the end released august2010. So i guess if froyo says to be released in octobr, i would add 5months so maybe it will release on mar2011 hihi.

Guest Scsiborg

Your such a lieing fool - honestly, talk crap somewhere else

Guest akira.pwr

We always appreciate who give us news, but maybe it's not so good to sell something this way, developers WORKS for make a rom and never ask, I'll wait until october, I've froyo from monthes (thanks Phhusson!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We always appreciate who give us news, but maybe it's not so good to sell something this way, developers WORKS for make a rom and never ask, I'll wait until october, I've froyo from monthes (thanks Phhusson!!!!!!!!!!!!)

exactly !

If you'd create a well organized post, with all the leaks, and with updates very often... well I'd be damned if you didn't get anything :P

It's not a bad idea in terms of donating or whatsoever, but it's like trying to sell something that we soon will get it for FREE......you don't have to agree with me, it's just my opinion.

I totally agree!!

Guest akira.pwr
I don't think you remember, he gave us all the other leaks?

I don't forget that, so, i can donate, but not buy, it's different.. I donate after he give us, not pay before to have, that's the point, anyway, I thanks him for all leaks he previously gave us, THANKS MAN!!!

Guest rafyvitto

I know theres froyo already for the acer liquid thanks to phh, i had it on my acer liquid like 3 months ago..., the only deference is this one is official from acer.