!!! NEW, V2.5 !!! Windows Phone 7 Theme For WAD2 l WQVGA l

Guest khrisstyan

Guest khrisstyan
Only problem i had was if i leave the phone for a while then i cannot update weather without soft reset.

The problem it's in WAD2 not in the theme :D ,this happens to me when i use wifi,but i open again IE after i stop useing wifi and after that it's all ok.

Really, now... If I buy a Win7 phone, I HOPE there are few "cookers" creating custom roms - WITH DIFFERENT UserInterface!!! I HATE SO MUCH that Win7 UI!

I agree with you,not all the people like it but I do :P .

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest khrisstyan
sorry, I dont understand, it's my Englich ...

-----------------------------------------------------

:P

That's a nice weather hub :D ,please share it with me to put it in the next version :D

PS:There is landscape to?

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest khrisstyan
I tried the animation people and images. Do you have a tip to stop running the script?????

When running, working nothing clicks.

By holding on animated "People tile " in author mode go to "Properties" and add "script (OnTap)"->"WAD-Switch to page"->"People" and the "Dock-hide",are 7 "Dock-Hide"s this is for hiding the tiles when you press on people.

Guest kamipat

Snažil jsem se o animaci lidí a obrazy. Máte tip na zastavení spuštění skriptu ?????

Při běhu, práci nic kliknutí. [url = "

Zde Video [/ url]

[/ Quote]

To Harvy1-Ahoj,nechces prosimte tento topik zalozit na forum www.i900.cz?

Sem z ty anglictiny trochu vedle a tady toto tema pro WAD2 se mi dost libi,

akorat to jaksi z techto stranek moc nezvladam :P .

By holding on animated "People tile " in author mode go to "Properties" and add "script (OnTap)"->"WAD-Switch to page"->"People" and the "Dock-hide",are 7 "Dock-Hide"s this is for hiding the tiles when you press on people.

This is ok, i can. But animation people and photos is a hide/show dock ok. And if it is running, so it handles on another icon. Must waiting end. How to stop running script?

Guest khrisstyan
This is ok, i can. But animation people and photos is a hide/show dock ok. And if it is running, so it handles on another icon. Must waiting end. How to stop running script?

Sory, I forgot how to stop it,I think is "kill script (here put the location of the script you want to stop)" but i'm not sure. :P

Guest asmanao

open file "1.mscr" (for people) with notepad and modify "repeat (200)" (200 are the times that the image rotates) then replace the file on pda ciao :P

Guest kamipat
Ahoj, je to tam. Dej hledat wisbar a najde to tema a s nim i tento win7. S aj se peru pres google :-)

Dik Harvy.nechapu,jak sem to tam mohl prehlidnout a tady sem to nasel.asi sem pekna lama :P .

tak teda jeste jednou dik,skvela to byt prace od tebe.A ja jdu na to :D

Sory, I forgot how to stop it,I think is "kill script (here put the location of the script you want to stop)" but i'm not sure. :P

Start the animation I've solved otherwise. Script animation I moved the button (long press). Not when you start the main page. Do not block others. Starts only when I want.

Edited by Harvy1

Guest mowinnie

Kristyan, where is v 2. 5 ? ;)

How can i make more suitable wallpapers for the first page. Suppose I want to keep a relatives's jpg file ?

Id like some more images please. I searched in google and tried 200 x200 png files for the small boxes but they were too big !!!!!!!

Thanks

Guest khrisstyan
Kristyan, where is v 2. 5 ? ;)

How can i make more suitable wallpapers for the first page. Suppose I want to keep a relatives's jpg file ?

Id like some more images please. I searched in google and tried 200 x200 png files for the small boxes but they were too big !!!!!!!

Thanks

Version 2.5 its done,but i'm most make a video,upload the files and upload the video on youtube,I don't have time to do all of this in this weekend,but i will do it in next one :P .

First page,you mean lockscreen?The image for wallpaper must be 240x400.

Small boxes,you mean tiles?In version 2.5 you can choose from 12 different colors :P .

Guest mowinnie
First page,you mean lockscreen?The image for wallpaper must be 240x400.

Small boxes,you mean tiles?In version 2.5 you can choose from 12 different colors :P .

Thanks you for the reply.

what should be the res for small tiles please ? 85 x 85 ?

looking forward to v 2.5 ..plz give lots of choices for images and wallpapers. thanks again, Kristyan. ;)

Guest khrisstyan
Thanks you for the reply.

what should be the res for small tiles please ? 85 x 85 ?

looking forward to v 2.5 ..plz give lots of choices for images and wallpapers. thanks again, Kristyan. ;)

Yes,the res most be 85x85.

Also the black background you see it on all pages can be changed in 12 different colors :P .