Apps2SD on Froyo + Superboot

Guest noxwell

Guest Wendigogo
It's link to the russian forum, where people on Galaxy S moved data/data to the SD and they have an immense jump (from 840 to 1600) in Quadrand. And they using ext4 :) We need to do that for our phones!
It couldn't be only the ext4 app2sd ... I don't read russian but it couldn't be only that.

On Linux filesystems benchmark's there not so much differences between two fs in reading files ...

Anyway, you can test and give us your results ;) (I couldn't as ma Liquid is in customer service)

Guest klipnov

sorry but i'm new to this. after partition SD(partitioned 1024mb ext2) and running .exe file. how do i move my apps to SD? thx

or does it move all installed apps to sd? Do i need to do it again if i want to move new installed apps? can it be done more than once?

Edited by klipnov

Guest ilsalgo

I have last leak but it dosn't work. I have create the partition via recovery (1024mb ext2), but when lanching the install it reponse : no space left, and the superuser permission lost. (sorry for my english)

Edited by ilsalgo

Guest thepasto
I have last leak but it dosn't work. I have create the partition via recovery (1024mb ext2), but when lanching the install it reponse : no space left, and the superuser permission lost. (sorry for my english)

try to create a 512mb ext2 partiton and see if it works. During installation wait for complete reboot before press enter button.

Edited by thepasto

Guest thepasto

i've just tried with 1024mb ext2 partition and everything works.. You can try to repart your sd from malez recovery, delete /system/sd/ folder, then rerun installer..

Good luck!!

Guest ilsalgo

I have tried to repair but nothing.

I have tried to give commands only, without the flash because it gives me boot.img 'problems but when I type: abb shell "mv busybox / data / app / system / sd / app, it works a bit' and then says: error no free space left.

If you check the folder / system / sd explorer with root size is only 165MB and inside there are some app, but since there is more space there are any.

Guest Small_Hacker

try to run the exe as administrator if you are using win7