• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Buddhainuk

Buddhainuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Just seen this tweet from T-mobile:

@TMobileOfficial: T-Mobile customers will be able to get their hands on the new HTC Desire HD from October for free on a £40 a month, 24 month contract. #htc

Seems a little high to me?? Not that I would ever buy an iPhone 4 but you could easily pick one up for the same terms. Would think it would be an okay price if it was for 18 months.

Agreed, most of the time it is. However I have found that recently with some of the 24month contracts work out a bit cheaper, but you just have to take the hit of having the same handset for 2years!

personally Ill be looking to get the HD on tmobile, however ill want it on a £30 per month contract for 18months, but id be happy to pay 100 for the phone.

:)

I 2nd that. A £30/£35 contract for 18 months and pay a fair amount for the phone. The wait is killing me...

Lucky bugger! Im still trying to get mine from Tmobile, arrange to get an early upgrade and waiting for them to get them in stock again, either in store or at the warehouse.

Its rubbish because no one at Tmo can tell me when they will be getting them back in stock.

:(

Got my Desire HD on the 20th Oct on a £15 a month 300min 300txt unlimited internet and plus unlimited calls to T-mobile phone or can change it to unlimited txt or landlines on a 24month contract and only had to pay £30 for the phone plus it unlocked to any network :)

CarPhoneWarehouse has got Desire HD in Blackpool well they did on the 20 Oct on any next work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users