HTC Sync on Nexus One with r24 (Edit: Working)

Guest jetrii

I just installed r24 (love it) and noticed that the phone model is registered as "HTC Desire." Would it be possible to use HTC Sync with my Nexus One? I've never used HTC Sync before, but seeing as how HTC makes amazing phones, there is a good chance the software is pretty good too.

EDIT: I was able to get HTC Sync working with my Nexus One by using the latest version of HTC Sync (3.0.xxxx). Everything seems to work well

1fsq29x__original.jpg

In order to have HTC Sync show a Nexus One, place the 2 attached files in C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\HTC Sync 3.0\ui\assets\images\model\4e1218d1

post-761055-1285031834_thumb.png

post-761055-1285031848_thumb.png

Edited by jetrii

So, it doesn´t work?

Regards,

Javier.

I couldn't get it to work. When I enable HTC Sync mode, my computer isn't able to identify the device.

Edited by jetrii

Guest vanessa13006
Where did you download it from? I went to the HTC site

http://www.htc.com/www/SupportDownload.asp...3&dl_id=982

and it is asking for my SN: When I enter the SN for my N1 it doesn't accept it which makes sense because it is trying to download it for a Desire Phone. Under Nexus One there is no download option.

You can find it here http://94.136.51.200/download/Driver/HTC%2...up_3.0.5422.exe

Edit: Only for windows and I didn't try it cause i'm using a mac

Edited by vanessa13006

• 3 weeks later...
I just installed r24 (love it) and noticed that the phone model is registered as "HTC Desire." Would it be possible to use HTC Sync with my Nexus One? I've never used HTC Sync before, but seeing as how HTC makes amazing phones, there is a good chance the software is pretty good too.

EDIT: I was able to get HTC Sync working with my Nexus One by using the latest version of HTC Sync (3.0.xxxx). Everything seems to work well

1fsq29x__original.jpg

In order to have HTC Sync show a Nexus One, place the 2 attached files in C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\HTC Sync 3.0\ui\assets\images\model\4e1218d1

Call me stupid, but where are the 2 files I'm to download???

Guest pcash007
Call me stupid, but where are the 2 files I'm to download???

The attachments are the image files. Just drop them in the folder specified for a image of nexus one to appear on the HTC Sync window. the Sync works fine even if you don't change the image.

Guest James Chim
The attachments are the image files. Just drop them in the folder specified for a image of nexus one to appear on the HTC Sync window. the Sync works fine even if you don't change the image.

Hi Brother, i try to Replace the 2 image as the requested path, the issue still cannot sync

in the Mobile will see the error message

Error Message as below

Next Step

Unable to find HTC Sync on your PC. Please make sure that HTC Sync is installed aned opened on your computer. You can install HTC Sync from the SD Card By Mounting it to your PC or you can download it from ................................

What should i fix the issue ??

Thanks

Guest Jlopez1286

1fsq29x__original.jpg

couldnt get it to work with the newest version of htc sync...help plz...

• 2 months later...
Guest justajason
couldnt get it to work with the newest version of htc sync...help plz...

I couldnt get it to work either. And I really wanted it to. This kinda sucks.