[ROM LEAK] NEW FROYO LEAK - MAYBE FINAL BUILD?

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest vikings123
hope the Quadrant benchmark will be as good as the previous Froyo mod:lol:

Previous Froyo leak has a much lower quadrant benchmark than "FRF91 (deodexed) for LiquidE [Rev 4.3]"

(Post #527 and Post #536 of http://android.modaco.com/content-page/314...irth/page/520/)

700 v.s. 1030.

I do hope the new leak can do a better job in Quadrant benchmark.

Previous Froyo leak has a much lower quadrant benchmark than "FRF91 (deodexed) for LiquidE [Rev 4.3]"

(Post #527 and Post #536 of http://android.modaco.com/content-page/314...irth/page/520/)

700 v.s. 1030.

I do hope the new leak can do a better job in Quadrant benchmark.

Thanks for your reminder, what I mean "Froyo mod" should be "FRF91 (deodexed) for LiquidE [Rev 4.3]"

Guest pipajoja

this is such thrilling news, thank you liquid_user!

I feel ashamed for certain people who attack and insult devs with a language that they dun understand

this is an english forum, stop being a coward

Guest akira.pwr
this is such thrilling news, thank you liquid_user!

I feel ashamed for certain people who attack and insult devs with a language that they dun understand

this is an english forum, stop being a coward

+1

Guest francesco9482

@LIQUID USER can you talk your acer sorce about the google navigator volume?it is too low for acer liquid but it was not so on donut and is not so with stream roms....thank you

Edited by francesco9482

relax guys, he came thru last time, maybe he is uploading as we speak and is taking long time, maybe he is busy, who cares. he said he will provide so he will. wait a few hours or a day, better than wait for months for the official acer rom.