Share your camera pics here

Guest PaulOBrien

Lots of people are interested to see what type of pics the SF camera takes, so if you have some, share them in this topic! :lol:

I'll take some too and post them below.

P

PS IMHO the camera is rubbish. B)

Guest sionyboy
Lots of people are interested to see what type of pics the SF camera takes, so if you have some, share them in this topic! :lol:

I'll take some too and post them below.

P

PS IMHO the camera is rubbish. B)

It was probably asking a bit to hope for a somewhat decent camera! B)

Ah well, it'll be interesting to see the image quality regardless of how poopy it is. Cheers!

It was probably asking a bit to hope for a somewhat decent camera! :lol:

Ah well, it'll be interesting to see the image quality regardless of how poopy it is. Cheers!

It's alright for a quick snap just to share something but its not gonna replace my point and click anyday

This are some sample pics, most of which were taken in crappy light. Click the thumbnails for the full versions!

I'll take some more in better light shortly...

P

sfsample1.jpg

That's a solid photo! The camera seems fine outdoors. Crap indoors.

Guest sionyboy

Hmmm, not as bad as I thought. I was expecting a real bargain basement, 3mp fixed focus. Probably on a par with my old Nokia 5800, pretty good outdoors, don't bother indoors.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spartathisis

Add the price of the SF to that of a 10mp point n shoot and its still half of most other smartphones!

Are we raising our expectations too high because of the rest of the phone?

Guest dadashi

Most of the pictures are pretty reasonable. Haven't had many VGA video examples though...

Could the video function be bettered with a new zte-blade firmware or maybe better android camera software?

Guest mELIANTE
Most of the pictures are pretty reasonable. Haven't had many VGA video examples though...

Could the video function be bettered with a new zte-blade firmware or maybe better android camera software?

Does it make VGA video?