Share your camera pics here

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest toxicdog

What if we could replace the original plastic stuff in the back, with a completely transparent one?

I guess it can be easily cut from any thick plastic with a knife.

that's from work isn't it?...at home you'd have to bridge your meter if your running 24/7...

Home.

Not had any complainants from the parents about the bill, so it can't be too bad.

Most of the time it's just two screens on, heh. I have friends with much bigger set ups, :)

• 3 weeks later...

Tried taking some pics with the 5 mpix version, I guess this was the best of them. Should try taking some outdoor photos too...

post-794191-1294178557_thumb.jpg

Edit:

The lense cover was pretty smudgy, tried taking a photo without it too. (Also polished the mug a bit lolol)

post-794191-1294181030_thumb.jpg

Edited by nassi

Guest dadashi
Tried taking some pics with the 5 mpix version, I guess this was the best of them. Should try taking some outdoor photos too...

post-794191-1294178557_thumb.jpg

Edit:

The lense cover was pretty smudgy, tried taking a photo without it too. (Also polished the mug a bit lolol)

post-794191-1294181030_thumb.jpg

Does the 5MP version really have 5MP or has it been increased from 3MP using camera software?

as I see the 5MP offers the same quality as the 3MP only with more pixels...

Does the 5MP version really have 5MP or has it been increased from 3MP using camera software?

as I see the 5MP offers the same quality as the 3MP only with more pixels...

Well, the 5MP camera won't work in the current custom roms as they're designed for the 3.2MP camera (?). Maybe it really is a 5MP camera, but more megapixels doesn't automatically translate into better picture quality? Anyone know for sure?

:unsure:

Maybe it really is a 5MP camera, but more megapixels doesn't automatically translate into better picture quality? Anyone know for sure?

:D

You would notice improvement if the megapixels would be *2. Like 3.2Mpix -> 6.4Mpix or then 5Mpix -> 10MPix with same ration. Then one pixel would be two pixels but even then, the one pixel improvement is not huge. To get a real improvement, camera pixel amount should need to be *4 bigger.

The back cover for the camera lense is crappy. And I think it would help a lot if someone would just cut a glass and switch it to it. Like drawing a same size piece from old camera lens filter and then cutting it nicely and cluing it there. I think I would try such thing when I just find good enough useless UV filter (what itself does not give distortions as most does).

I have as well heard rumors that 5MP camera would be just software enhancement to 3.2MP camera. Unless ZTE really got better cameras in store.