[UTILITY] Android Flasher(Recovery,splash1,Radio,HBOOT,bootanim)[V1.6.1](15/01/10)

Guest danward

Android Flasher for Windows

S-OFF REQUIRED

Features:

Multiple flashes without closing the application.

Deletes all used files leaving you with nothing more than you had to start with.

Completely automatic, only user thing is to make a BMP file, have a recovery img, a hboot img or a radio img.

Unified interface.

How to use the splash flasher:

1. Extract

2. Create your image with the resolution 480x800 and 24bit depth (NOTE: 32bit/16bit images do NOT work, and all other resolutions do NOT work.).

3. Run Android Flasher.

4. Tick the items you would like to flash.

5. Push begin and answer the prompts.

NOTE: Make sure you have USB debugging enabled. HTC drivers and fastboot/hboot driver must be installed.

Credits to "Pau Olvia" for nbimg and Google for fastboot, adb and dlls.

Dan

Post your SPLASH screens here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=8367224

flashern.jpg

If you have any feature requests please post here.

Changelog:

Fixed recovery/hboot/radio bug.

Android_Flasher_1.6.1.rar

Edited by danward

Simple SPLASH1 Converter and Flasher for Windows

Hey guys,

I was tired of using a lot of commands, yeah, I know they arent that many, but hey, this is heaps easier lol.

Anyway, all this is a simple SPLASH1 image flasher with converter.

How to use:

1. Extract

2. Create your image.

3. Save as "splash1.bmp" into the "SPL1 Flasher" directory.

4. Run "MAKE SPLASH1.bat"

5. Enjoy.

NOTE: Make sure your phone is connected in HBOOT.

Credit to "Pau Olvia" for nbimg and Google for fastboot and dlls.

Dan

Interface coming soon!

Does this allow us to change the splash image that shows BEFORE the boot animation? Do we need S-OFF for this?

David P

Interface!

Er... hope it be a wrong one, but I've got an antivirus alarm when downloading the RAR:

9/29/2020 Virus/malware name PAK_Generic.001

Antivirus: Trend MICRO OfficeScan, Windows

No offense and hope I'm wrong, but maybe it's worth someone else checks as well?

Er... hope it be a wrong one, but I've got an antivirus alarm when downloading the RAR:

9/29/2020 Virus/malware name PAK_Generic.001

Antivirus: Trend MICRO OfficeScan, Windows

No offense and hope I'm wrong, but maybe it's worth someone else checks as well?

Strange.. Try 1.2.2. Sorry for that. No one on XDA has reported it, and theres like over 100 downloads.

Strange.. Try 1.2.2. Sorry for that. No one on XDA has reported it, and theres like over 100 downloads.

Well, it must be a wrong one from the antivirus then. Sorry for the mistaken heads up, and thanks a lot for sharing the app :lol:

Well, it must be a wrong one from the antivirus then. Sorry for the mistaken heads up, and thanks a lot for sharing the app :lol:

Just to close that matter that I've myself opened, I rechecked the RAR with another antivirus (avast) and no alarms.

Then I've unzipped, rechecked with both antiviruses and again no threats.

So it must definitely be a false alarm from TrendMicro. Sorry again danward for raising it. Keep up the good work!

Created a bmp and the Flasher says it's done it, but there's no change on the Desire. Anything I might be doing wrong? S-Off and rooted. Want to get rid of that annoying logo on there now :lol:

Guest volatile_ink

Got S-OFF but I keep getting 'nbimg is not responding' on Windows 7 running as Admin and Norton Internet Security 2010 reports the SPLASH Flasher as suspect and it gets deleted.

Does anyone know what format the images are converted into and is there a way to do it with another program? If so, I can just use fastboot to push the file to my desire.

Thanks.

<<UPDATE>>

On the Hero, the format was RGB565...

And the command was 'fastboot flash splash1 <<filename>>.rgb565

Edited by volatile_ink

All nbimg related errors should be fixed in a few days.. I'll compile a new dll and add it to the program.

The images become splash1.img and you can fastboot em using:

fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img

@davidp the original image is available from here: http://alpharev.shadowchild.nl/desire_stock_splash1.img

@dyason do you have hboot drivers installed? http://unrevoked.com/rootwiki/doku.php/pub..._driver_install

@dyason do you have hboot drivers installed? http://unrevoked.com/rootwiki/doku.php/pub..._driver_install

Yes drivers are installed and showing in device manager. It reboots the phone fine but doesn't change the image. I've tried doing it via command line and get "sending 'splash1' (768KB)... FAILED (status malformed (1bytes))

Even tried with the stock desire_stock_splash1.img. Will keep trying!

Guest lnoormohamed

Can i edit the stock splash? i just want to add a few things to it

please can you tell me how to get it to import the splash to gime so i can edit?

can one please help me can they upload a .bmp of the stock splash i cant get it to work on me desktop

Edited by lnoormohamed

Guest hazi1964

Brilliant, just created my own splash screen, it's not quite perfect but I am happy with it as it's my first attempt, actually second attempt, tried with just my name first to see if it worked properly.

Here is my new splash screen

splash1.jpg

Oops, didn't realise the pic would be that big on here.

lol.

Alison

Edited by hazi1964

• 1 month later...
Guest hazi1964

Help, I have my own splash screen but want to change rom now so do I need to revert to the original stock splash screen? I have tried having downloaded the orignal from the links provided in this thread but it won't work, I get an error. Works fine if I flash my own but if I try to flash using the downloaded orignal splash image it won't work.

Can somebody please help me?

Thank you in advance

Alison

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest dreamdealer
Help, I have my own splash screen but want to change rom now so do I need to revert to the original stock splash screen? I have tried having downloaded the orignal from the links provided in this thread but it won't work, I get an error. Works fine if I flash my own but if I try to flash using the downloaded orignal splash image it won't work.

Can somebody please help me?

Thank you in advance

Alison

You can change as many roms as you want and the splash will stay the same in your case, yours which is impressive. The only reason in my opinion you would want to go back to stock is if you were to send your phone back for repair. If this is the case don't quote me but I am under the impression that when you flash an original RUU stock rom which will un-root your phone and remove S-OFF and set your splash back to stock so they can't tell you have rooted it.

If you still want to stay rooted and have the stock boot splash you can use this utility or download the attached zip which contains two files fastboot.exe and splash1.img with splash1.img would be the only one you would need for this utility. If that failed the other way is to extract fastboot.exe from this zip along with splash1.img anywhere on your computer even your desktop if need be then click on start -> (run if windows xp) or in the search box if windows 7 or vista and type "cmd" without the quotes this will open up a black window with a command prompt. Next you need to get your phone to boot into its boot loader, you do this as you probably know by pressing the volume down and power button when your phone is rebooting make sure fastboot is selected in the menu, then press the power button.

Now plug your usb cable into your phone and white text with red box saying fastboot will say fastboot usb, find where you extracted fastboot.exe and drag and drop it into the black window, next make a space and type flash then another space and type splash1 then one more space and drag and drop splash1.img to the black window and press return this will put the stock splash back onto your phone

fastboot_win32.zip

Edited by dreamdealer