GriZlore

GriZlore

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus / Dell Streak
  • Twitter:@thegrizlore
Have you tried the Battery Left widget? that enables you to calibrate each battery you use and also allows you to specify the battery capacity

Barracuda81

Barracuda81

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero
  • Twitter:@Vroschin
Now I'm in the middle of process of testing Mugen Power 4800 mAh Battery.
Well, one week of usage and two recharges. I've received battery last Friday, charged it at Monday a little and Thursday in full (whole night 8 hours min). Well, what could I say....today is my second charge. So I could say that it can last for 3 days of use. Not so bad actually.
So what I did on phone:
1. Calls
2. Music in Car
3. Games
4. Video a little
After the indicator of charge in Android becomes red you got at least 6-8 hours more before you phone dies.
One little inconvenience at the beginning is that you have to train you battery and need to guess the moment when to start to charge battery and have enough time (8-12 hours) to charge it well even if the indicators shows you that battery fully charged.
Right now I'm testing Battery Life widget in order to calibrate real capacity for battery. Thanks to GriZlore

sashamed

sashamed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA II
Does anybody tried to use this battery with gingerbread? Does gingerbread have better measuring battery life than froyo? With froyo 2.2.2 , in first 24h, I have battery life from 100% to 1%, and second 2 days I have all the time only 1%. I never know real battery life.

AIR-WIZZ

AIR-WIZZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak, 1.6
I have the Mugen 4800 mAh on my Streak 5. I picked it up on eBay for $75 from a guy who no longer uses his Streak. I also have the Commuter series Otterbox Case. I modified the Otterbox to accomodate the Mugen 4800mAh by cutting out the back using the original battery cover as a template. Works great.

Look here--> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xHhlZe6M_3Q

Going to try using 'Battery Calibration' by Nema available on the App Store. I'll post my results When I get them.

Posted Image

1 Dell Streak: Installed Dell 351, then 318BB (AKA AMSS) then 1.9.1 w/ perfmod and SetCPU @ 119.

2 Dell Streak: Installed Dell 351 Then 1.9.0 w/out PerfMod and Set CPU at MAX.

Both work Flawlessly!

Why in the world isn't Dell making another Dell Streak with dual procesors and 4g? WHY...WHY?!?!?!

We take these risks...Not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users