The .rar contains the r3 android driver, latest adb from the SDK and a modified .inf file to allow the Blade to be recognised by Windows in both ADB and bootloader modes.
I have had sucess with this both in WinXP and Win7 using exactly the same files.
Enjoy and please let me know if it works for you
EDIT: Sorry for the REALLY crapps hosting, if someone could please upload to somewhere sensible it would be appreciated!
EDIT2: Quick HowTo. (How I did it)
1. Download the file above and extract to a folder of your choice.
2. With your phone ON and fully booted, connect to PC with USB cable.
New Hardware wizard should start. (See below if it doesn't)
3. When asked to search select no and browse to the folder where you extracted the files.
Click next and the wizard should install 2 devices. (SingleAdbInterface and CompositeAdbInterface)
4. Unplug the phone from the pc and restart phone in bootloader mode (Power on with Volume up key pressed)
Phone should stay on Green Android screen.
5. Plug in phone again and wizard should detect new hardware. Again point wizard to folder where you extracted files and SingleBootloader device should be installed.
6. Job done Reboot phone and all should be working.
IF NEW HARDWARE WIZARD DOES NOT START.
1. Open device manager and right click on The exclamation (Think it says HSUSB?)
2. Select Update driver
3. When asked to search select no and browse to the folder where you extracted the files. Select next and driver will be installed.
4. Repeat step 3 for the other HSUSB device with exclamation.
5. Reboot into bootloader, rinse and repeat.
Hope this helps
Big thanks to Matty P for hosting this on his site too
Here is his link (Fixed)
Rapidshare etc just wont work for me for some reason....
Edited by jsplace, 02 October 2010 - 06:32 PM.