has anyone tryed lcd density?

Guest rickywyatt

Guest rickywyatt
nice, how about a tutorial? :)

you can download it from the market its name is lcd density and its free

Edited by rickywyatt

Guest thomasslaughter93
t-mobile rom edited by me :)

This may be a bit much to ask, and off topic; but do you min making me a version of the standard t-mobile rom with the overclocking enabled, or tell me how to do it? I just want the standard t-mobile rom with overclocking and rooted but none of them for download on here seem to do that D:

Guest rickywyatt
This may be a bit much to ask, and off topic; but do you min making me a version of the standard t-mobile rom with the overclocking enabled, or tell me how to do it? I just want the standard t-mobile rom with overclocking and rooted but none of them for download on here seem to do that D:

do you no how to boot into recovery? because it you do then i got a update.zip with a2sd swap and overclocked super user if that will help you

Guest thomasslaughter93
do you no how to boot into recovery? because it you do then i got a update.zip with a2sd swap and overclocked super user if that will help you

Yes i do ;) and that would be perfect as long as you dont mind :) is it definatly a pulse mini rom, because i saw one similar the forums here but it was for the U8100 and i didnt allow me to connect to the mobile network

Guest rickywyatt

i dont mind

this only a update for overclock swap superuser a2sd this will overclock your pulse mini cpu to 691mhz

flash it in recovery or this is what i did i downloaded the defalt rom then flashed it then put it in to fastboot then flashed pulsemini-amonrarecovery rebooted into recovery then i set swap to 64mb then 512mb for a2sd then flashed pulsemini-clockworkrecovery and then flashed update.zip

then if you what i can help you change the theme

just uploading it for you now wont be long

Edited by rickywyatt

Guest thomasslaughter93
i dont mind

this only a update for overclock swap superuser a2sd this will overclock your pulse mini cpu to 691mhz

flash it in recovery or this is what i did i downloaded the defalt rom then flashed it then put it in to fastboot then flashed pulsemini-amonrarecovery rebooted into recovery then i set swap to 64mb then 512mb for a2sd then flashed pulsemini-clockworkrecovery and then flashed update.zip

then if you what i can help you change the theme

just uploading it for you now wont be long

thankyou so much :)!

Guest thomasslaughter93
Thankyou so much :(! im just downloading it ill tell you if it all works :)

the phone seems to be stuck on a black screen after showing the huawei boot screen

EDIT: it was stuck on it for 2 - 3 mins but the phone has booted now :P thankyou ;)

Edited by thomasslaughter93

Guest rickywyatt
the phone seems to be stuck on a black screen after showing the huawei boot screen

EDIT: it was stuck on it for 2 - 3 mins but the phone has booted now ;) thankyou :)

thats ok anytime do you what to chagne the them?

Edited by rickywyatt

Guest thomasslaughter93
thats ok anytime do you what to chagne the them?

Do you know how to get the nexus bootscreen that i have seen on a few custom roms? :)

Guest thomasslaughter93
here you go just click install

Thankyou ;)! you've beent he most usefull person on this forum so far :(

*edit* sorry to ask stuff again, but do you know if there is an OS X version of the KIT installer, i dont own a windows pc :)

Edited by thomasslaughter93

Guest rickywyatt
Thankyou ;)! you've beent he most usefull person on this forum so far :(

*edit* sorry to ask stuff again, but do you know if there is an OS X version of the KIT installer, i dont own a windows pc :)

drag these files from tool to sd then

drag libnativehelper.so libdvm.so to /system/lib

the drag dalvikvm to /system/bin

then open /system/build.prop

and edit the line dalvik.vm to dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit

then reboot

Guest thomasslaughter93
drag these files from tool to sd then

drag libnativehelper.so libdvm.so to /system/lib

the drag dalvikvm to /system/bin

then open /system/build.prop

and edit the line dalvik.vm to dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit