GT540 SECTION IS GOING TO BE ADDED ON XDA-DEVELOPERS!!!

Guest flyboyovyick

Guest cooperzetec
TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!!

WWOOOO!!!!

remember you heard it from me first!!!

flyboyovyick!!!!

What does that mean? sorry i haven't heard of that site before

Guest he6rt6gr6m

Developers site for all sorts. Good news for those of us that want to add custom ROM's and that on our devices.

Already knew there was going to be a section added, though. Didn't think it was 'news-worthy,' given not many of the folks over there have the device itself.

Still, it's a step in the right direction.

Guest kaiserex

Is it a worth news or not, some exciting time ahead of us. If community around Optimus grows in numbers Im sure will have a custom ROMs fresh cooked soon :-)

Guest flyboyovyick
Developers site for all sorts. Good news for those of us that want to add custom ROM's and that on our devices.

Already knew there was going to be a section added, though. Didn't think it was 'news-worthy,' given not many of the folks over there have the device itself.

Still, it's a step in the right direction.

well there are 288 people including me that have one. i pm'ed svetius (user experience admin) and he replyed with this:

"Ok, I'll do it today. Tell everyone.

svetius

-----

User Experience Admin

xda-developers"

So iam telling everyone. Originally there wasn't going to be one be a poll showed otherwise, then i pm'ed him and he said ok.

Edited by flyboyovyick

Guest RottenFoxBreath

The chances of custom roms for the GT540 are pretty slim, as LG saw fit to customise their source.

True to form, I predict they will drop support for this model like a hot brick, shortly, when other models surface.