[THEME] Blue S v1.5 for CyanogenMod 6.1 RC2 [07/12/2010]

Guest igor_anta

Guest DanWilson

New version is up, added all blue framework for those that want it. Cheers!

I hate you so much.

Now to flash. Again. :)

And thanks for the All Blue. I knew you thought of me. :)

Guest igor_anta
I hate you so much.

Now to flash. Again. :)

And thanks for the All Blue. I knew you thought of me. :)

Haha, who else :) I should have written "the all blue framework for Dan who want's it" :D

Guest igor_anta
Can't get this to work. Just gets stuck in boot loop :) Should I wipe anything before flashing?

No, no wipe is needed, this is weird :) I flashed both frameworks a billion times and had no issues. Hmm, could you see how much free space you have in system and how big is the framework-res.apk you already have? I removed GenieWidget and some other stuff so I have more space, and I think my framework is bigger so this might be the issue.

If this is the cause it should be fixed after I upload the themed apps, they take less space then the original ones.

Guest jamielockeymusic
So it was about time I guess :) A port of the Galaxy S framework for the Pulse intended for use on the CM6 port by Tom G.

Blue S v1.1 CM6

v1.1

Slight modification to the framework, more Galaxy S original elements added

Added an additional all blue framework for download

v1.0

Themed framework-res.apk

Themed Contacts.apk

DOWNLOAD framework only: http://www.mediafire.com/?5wb9v59dp2dqmmv

DOWNLOAD framework+Contacts: http://www.mediafire.com/?5wb9v59dp2dqmmv

All blue Blue S Framework

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?5wb9v59dp2dqmmv

As always NANDROID backup for safety purposes. Enjoy!

could you please attach "All blue Blue S Framework"

media fire says there are no serveers?

thanks!

Guest jamielockeymusic
OOOH. Bad.

Naughty.

Go to your room. You're grounded.

well i wont be using either lol, becos it seems to complicated to get CM6 working :)

Guest DanWilson
well i wont be using either lol, becos it seems to complicated to get CM6 working :)

It is a bit, but get it working, NANDROID and then you're laughing. Do whatever.

Guest igor_anta
GRR

No colour code!

Oooook, a bit busy today to keep up with the events here :) The color code should be something like #357EC7 or #488AC7, see what suits you more. Did you get this to work for you, or are you still stuck in boot loop?

I'll be adding a modified ADW, Settings and Music soon so the size of the apps in system should go down a bit. Cheers!

Guest biron_w
No, no wipe is needed, this is weird :) I flashed both frameworks a billion times and had no issues. Hmm, could you see how much free space you have in system and how big is the framework-res.apk you already have? I removed GenieWidget and some other stuff so I have more space, and I think my framework is bigger so this might be the issue.

If this is the cause it should be fixed after I upload the themed apps, they take less space then the original ones.

Framework-res is 3.8 mb. How do I find out how much space is left in system?

Guest igor_anta
Framework-res is 3.8 mb. How do I find out how much space is left in system?

I'll post the new compressed versions shortly, just wait a bit. The framework's are smaller than the original one and I just flashed them both a few times and no problems occur. Approx 30 min :) Cheers!

Guest igor_anta

I spent more time rearranging the images in my post then theming the damn thing, and it still looks awful :)

Anyways, version 1.2 is up, there should be no space concerns anymore, on the contrary the apps are smaller then their original counterparts so more free space in system :) Enjoy!

EDIT: I think I got it :)

Edited by igor_anta

Guest DanWilson
Oooook, a bit busy today to keep up with the events here :) The color code should be something like #357EC7 or #488AC7, see what suits you more. Did you get this to work for you, or are you still stuck in boot loop?

I'll be adding a modified ADW, Settings and Music soon so the size of the apps in system should go down a bit. Cheers!

Yup, Blue S AB works. Found an OK ADW theme, but it's not brilliant.

And cheers for the codes.

Guest igor_anta
i have this problem,see this pic below, how can i modify this

Download this file and put it in the CMThemes folder on you SD card.

Then just go to setings->CyanogenMod settings->User Interface->Tweak extras and from the Select Theme drop down menu choose the file. Reboot and all text color will be like it should be :) Cheers!

DOWNLOAD: cmparts_ui.xml

Guest igor_anta
Yup, Blue S AB works. Found an OK ADW theme, but it's not brilliant.

And cheers for the codes.

But, but... I added an ADW theme :) Don't like it?

BTW, glad it works now, that's one less thing on my mind :)

But, but... I added an ADW theme :) Don't like it?

BTW, glad it works now, that's one less thing on my mind :)

THANKS SO MUCH ~!I'M just OFF work, no time to test it, I'LL check this right now :)

Edited by dcass