hotukdeals droid

Guest PaulOBrien

hotukdealsdroid1.pnghotukdealsdroid2.png

Welcome to 'Paul's App of the Day', where I pick one of my favourite apps as featured app of the day! Today's app is...

hotukdeals droid

What they say

hot uk deals droid is a deal finder app which gives you easy access to all the great deals from the hotukdeals.com website.

Any issues please email the details so I can resolve the issue.

What we say

We previously featured Scorchio on MoDaCo, but that has since disappeared from the market. Thankfully hotukdeals droid is great! :)

Permissions

ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / INTERNET

Download

View at AppBrain

Direct Market Link (for on device)

View on Android Market

QRcode

To use, install 'Barcode Scanner' from the Android Market.

hotukdealsdroid.qrcode.png

Price

FREE

Market star rating at time of writing

4.47 (58 ratings)

Version at time of writing

Similar / Alternative apps

Also check out hotukdeals viewer.

Suggested improvements for the next version

Custom alerts (on deal temperature perhaps)?

Have your say

Fan of hotukdeals droid? Found something better? Just wanna share your experiences? Post below! :)

Guest gluestickapps
Unfortunately doesn't work for me on my san francisco - stays on the 'loading deals..' screen.

Jon

Just to let you know I am aware of the issue on the Orange San Francisco and I'm working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Would be useful to know if it occurs on your WiFi connection or just your data connection.

Thanks

gluestickapps

Guest Stuart W
Just to let you know I am aware of the issue on the Orange San Francisco and I'm working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Would be useful to know if it occurs on your WiFi connection or just your data connection.

Thanks

gluestickapps

Both for me

Guest gluestickapps

Thanks

gluestickapps

As I said before I'm working on a fix for this issue.

I don't have an Orange San Francisco phone to test if I've been able to fix the issue, would anyone be interested in testing the new version on their San Francisco once it is ready?

Please let me know if you are interested.

Guest oh!dougal
As I said before I'm working on a fix for this issue.

I don't have an Orange San Francisco phone to test if I've been able to fix the issue, would anyone be interested in testing the new version on their San Francisco once it is ready?

Please let me know if you are interested.

Suggest you post in the dedicated MoDaCo SF forum, where you should find plenty of eager testers, heck I might even give it a go!

It'd also be interesting to know about whatever SF-specific 'issues' there might be.

• 1 month later...