Three UK "Skype" APK

Guest NexusX

Here is the Three UK "Skype" APK, for all those having trouble with the other crappy versions floating about (Skype 'Lite', Skype from Market).

[NOTE] YOU NEED TO BE A THREE CUSTOMER TO USE THIS

three_uk_skype.zip

Edited by NexusX

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ascot17
Here is the Three UK "Skype" APK, for all those having trouble with the other crappy versions floating about (Skype 'Lite', Skype from Market).

Skype is now a free download in the market!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RunTimeWorld

Looking for a european version (orange switzerland here) to make calls over 3g without call back fees. "Native" so to speak.

Guest Andrew1964

I have the Three Skype app, its version 0.10.0.15, what version is yours?

I can only use it if I switch off Wifi which is a bit annoying. Can't Android apps be programmed to use 3g regardless of whether or not you have a Wifi connection?

• 1 month later...
Guest h@mster81
I have the Three Skype app, its version 0.10.0.15, what version is yours?

I can only use it if I switch off Wifi which is a bit annoying. Can't Android apps be programmed to use 3g regardless of whether or not you have a Wifi connection?

Is it working fine on Froyo?

Guest Vansphone

Thanks for the Skype. I have just added it to my San Francisco (2.1) and it seems to be working. I can make and receive calls using Skype. I just need to make sure that the calls are free.

• 1 year later...
Guest tmlk

Is there an Ice Cream Sandwich version available?

Have been using this app in UK for over a year on gingerbread Galaxy S2. Now on ICS screen goes black after successful sign in.