i want to buy omnia lite (but i'm a little bit confused )

Guest mory the boss

Guest mory the boss

i want to buy samsung omnia lite but a lot of people told me that it's touch screen is not accurate even you are using your stylus

i'm alittle bit confused from this point and i don't know what to do know

please answer me and tell me if there is any better phone with the same price

and tell me your opinion in samsung galaxy 5 which is android mobile which one is better

at the end millions of thank to who read my topic

if you don't want to spend much money, i suggest you to buy a Samsung Wave Lite or the Galaxy Mini.

They are like Omnia Lite but The Wave Lite has Bada Os and the Galaxi mini has Android Os

Guest Crazyhorsemad
can anybody else help me !!!

i want to know is that right that its touch is not accurate ??

Not that Im an expert or anything but the touchscreen is accurate enough for my needs. Im sure there are better/more accurate screens out there but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Cheers.

Guest Crazyhorsemad
Hello! I have one and after 4 diferent firmwares, I have to say: the screen is sometimes a lot stressfull! Go for another one!

So what your saying is "Its Crap" :P

What firmware would you say was the best out the 4 you've tried?

Cheers.

Guest srjspam
if you don't want to spend much money, i suggest you to buy a Samsung Wave Lite or the Galaxy Mini.

They are like Omnia Lite but The Wave Lite has Bada Os and the Galaxi mini has Android Os

Hey! I have the same problem.

I'm about to purchace omnia lite but come to that this device has aproblem with messaging that is the phone gets hang while sending text message.

Please,Please,Please help me. If anyone of you had same problem & you have get the solution on it then please inform me on my mail id [email protected].