When flashing with the KDZ tool

Guest max-greece

Guest max-greece

There are 3 options for phone mode:

1. DIAG

2. EMERGENCY

3. CS_EMERGENCY

Are the differences between these merely the means of communications with the phone or do the emergency modes flash information to the phone ROM that the diag mode simply leaves as is?

I am asking because some people have flashed the Greek Vodafone ROM using the LG tool and appear to have solved the 2G problem whilst others - myself included have flashed with teh KDZ tool and still have a problem with 2G.

There must, therefore, be a difference in the way the 2 systems flash the phones. Might emergency mode solve my problem?

What is the difference between emergency mode and CS_emergency mode?

Guest ilovelg
There are 3 options for phone mode:

1. DIAG

2. EMERGENCY

3. CS_EMERGENCY

Are the differences between these merely the means of communications with the phone or do the emergency modes flash information to the phone ROM that the diag mode simply leaves as is?

I am asking because some people have flashed the Greek Vodafone ROM using the LG tool and appear to have solved the 2G problem whilst others - myself included have flashed with teh KDZ tool and still have a problem with 2G.

There must, therefore, be a difference in the way the 2 systems flash the phones. Might emergency mode solve my problem?

What is the difference between emergency mode and CS_emergency mode?

Emergency Mode is for Flashing a phone which is in "Download/Emergency mode"

CS_Emergency mode, basicly flashing a phone which is dead or bricked.