Streak 1.6 Keyboard on 2.2

Guest rahulkadukar

Guest Hothan Dao

Hura!

I have more suggestion:

Display alternative char on keyboard in Grey, and instantly return it when holding a key instead of spending one more step to select it.

Great!

Thanks,

Guest Domino

excellent piece of work there! How much I missed those arrow keys!

* Two possible tweaks...

1. Apostrophe key seems to delete the letter "i" before I'll.. Noticed it deleting a few other other key combinations? Any chance you can amend to fix?

2. Your keyboard is pretty packed out so not sure if you've got room for a return key to go to a new line?

Thanks again for the effort you've put in.

Edited by Domino

Guest rahulkadukar

Just wanted to update this is the new layout, this version is not yet up will be up by Sunday, this is a preview and yes TAB does work.

devicee.png

It is late here and have work tomorrow, will work on this on weekend

excellent piece of work there! How much I missed those arrow keys!

* Two possible tweaks...

1. Apostrophe key seems to delete the letter "i" before I'll.. Noticed it deleting a few other other key combinations? Any chance you can amend to fix?

2. Your keyboard is pretty packed out so not sure if you've got room for a return key to go to a new line?

Thanks again for the effort you've put in.

1. I don't know the cause of this

2. The only possibility seems to be shorten the spacebar, but yes this can be done, will add this in this new version

Edited by rahulkadukar

Guest SiegmundMarx
Don't know if this is just me or a glitch - when typing a postcode or alphanumeric password - as soon a a number is pressed - all the letters that were previously entered dissapear. Is this me or have others noticed this?

I have the same problem. And the euro-button does not work for me.

i like this keyboard very much. Any chance for qwertz-layout ?

Guest lsweeting

Awesome, the new skin looks brilliant! Can´t wait to try it out! Any chance of the option to disable the full screen editor in landscape? just a personal preference for being able to see the text field and other messages etc

Guest offthahorse
Just wanted to update this is the new layout, this version is not yet up will be up by Sunday, this is a preview and yes TAB does work.

devicee.png

2. The only possibility seems to be shorten the spacebar, but yes this can be done, will add this in this new version

great work! im looking forward to this! this keyboard looks to have the perfect combination of size and features. Hopefully it works as good as it looks

Guest Domino
Awesome, the new skin looks brilliant! Can´t wait to try it out! Any chance of the option to disable the full screen editor in landscape? just a personal preference for being able to see the text field and other messages etc

+1

Guest Hothan Dao

+1 as well

• 4 weeks later...
Guest brokenpixel

devicee.png

Yay excellent keyboard, but it won't work on lcd density of 140 for the streak, it has a gap at the end, the keyboard is not stretching all the way to the edge, also shows an a with an "o" on top just after the L which i'm pretty sure its wrong. any chances getting it fixed for V6?

I want to give this a try, but a good one.

Guest popetodd

Brilliant graphic you got above but the latest version I downloaded from the link on page one doesn't seem to have this look or functionality, am I missing something here or is that just a photoshop?

Guest rahulkadukar
Brilliant graphic you got above but the latest version I downloaded from the link on page one doesn't seem to have this look or functionality, am I missing something here or is that just a photoshop?

That is supposed to be V6 but I have never really gotten around to making it fully functional there are a couple of problems, plus have a busy schedule so expect something in Mid March :P

PS : It is not photoshopped :D

Guest Oreynid

Will be looking forward to it's release! If you could find a way to disable the edit bar so that it just uses the edit field of whatever program you're typing in that would be awesome!

Guest JOBooth

I also am having the problem with the ' key deleting everything previous.

Say I type {I'll} as soon as I hit the ' the I will disappear.

If I type {one two three. four'} then {four} will disappear.

Weird, eh?

UPDATE: I'm getting the portrait thing too. If I enter '1' then a '2' shows up on the screen. They're one off.

Edited by JOBooth

• 4 weeks later...
Guest phenomboy
That is supposed to be V6 but I have never really gotten around to making it fully functional there are a couple of problems, plus have a busy schedule so expect something in Mid March :(

PS : It is not photoshopped :)

We not in mid march yet but just in case you forgot about us :(

Guest rahulkadukar
We not in mid march yet but just in case you forgot about us :(

Sorry for the delay will get to work on this today, had totally forgotten about this :) but hope to get it rolling soon :(

Guest JOBooth
Sorry for the delay will get to work on this today, had totally forgotten about this :( but hope to get it rolling soon :(

No rush, man. You're doing an awesome freakin job for this just being a "hobby"

I salute you

Guest phenomboy
Sorry for the delay will get to work on this today, had totally forgotten about this ;) but hope to get it rolling soon :(

Take your time :( i'll be there to remind it you :)

Guest rahulkadukar

Version 6 has been added, it has the new layout and @JoBooth:Thanks for the tip there was an error in the XML file used to display the Portrait configuration.

I need to do a couple of things:

I have removed smileys view from landscape (Can someone please send me a good set of smiley icons so that I can add them in V7)

This layout does not work in Portrait I need to add that too, till then I guess you can use this.

Guest phenomboy
Version 6 has been added, it has the new layout and @JoBooth:Thanks for the tip there was an error in the XML file used to display the Portrait configuration.

I need to do a couple of things:

I have removed smileys view from landscape (Can someone please send me a good set of smiley icons so that I can add them in V7)

This layout does not work in Portrait I need to add that too, till then I guess you can use this.

THANXX GUY i'm using it now

Guest jhudson85

Hey man i love love love the keyboard! think we can get haptic feedback and maybe the button popups on top rather than the bottom? Maybe also even get the shift key to revert after th shifted key iw hit. Enter key also only displays a  rather than going to a new line. Thanks man and pt a donate button on id pay for all i requested for sure man ive used every keybard and the original #1 yours is close second thanks lol i cam hardly ype without the feedback

Guest rahulkadukar
Hey man i love love love the keyboard! think we can get haptic feedback and maybe the button popups on top rather than the bottom? Maybe also even get the shift key to revert after th shifted key iw hit. Enter key also only displays a  rather than going to a new line. Thanks man and pt a donate button on id pay for all i requested for sure man ive used every keybard and the original #1 yours is close second thanks lol i cam hardly ype without the feedback

I will try the haptic feedback in the next version and also fix the enter bug. Could you please post a screenshot showing what you mean when you say that the popup is on bottom and not on top.