[DEV] Xperia X10 2.1 Port to Liquid

Guest vache

Xperia X10 Eclair 2.1 update for your Liquid based on 2.0.A.0.497.

Support many language, and include Japanase and Chinese keyboard.

Including TimeScape & MediaSCape. (and others some new things from Sony)

This is still in dev' and it is in alpha stage.

Screenshots :

559630184000086.png 90967183999188.png 733155183999457.png 7193391.png 9421972.png 6453833.png 6669144.png 2914385.png 310636.png 94290511.png

What was done:

Rooted

Cleaned things

Removed unused apps/libs/files

Added needed files

Fix somes rights

Fix build.prop

Zipalign & optipng apks

Many things fixed

Know issues :

APN parameters force close. To have data working, go to Parameters, Sony Ericsson and download parameters.

No O/C kernel for now. (Coming later)

SEMCCheckin Force CLose at boot, just ignore it

Not ready for app2sd atm

Not working :

Bluetooth

Haptic feedback

Camera

LEDs

Remember to make a nandroid and wipe (wipe data + dalvik-cache) before flashing this.

Download link : http://lcr-team.org/files/alpha/x10_alpha1.zip

Support only Froyo bin

Edited by vache

Guest akira.pwr

After connect with wifi, I tried to download data set up from SE, but a message tells me it's impossible... Wifi icon is on, but maybe don't works..

EDIT: I can't log in google account for connection problems, but wifi is on.

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest akira.pwr

It'a an alpha rom, wait and see if can be completely fixed or just ignore it.

EDIT: Now I can connect to google with wifi, but can't download data configuration from SE yet, I can't log in twitter too from SE app.

I's only me?

Keyboard have a very low sensitivity, I tied to set higher with gscript, now it's better.

Very very nice work, I only have to find the way to connect to data.

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Borkata
holly perverts. why we have a lot of buggy roms, but no one 100% full work? :)

Because it is always better to have choice and if you would like to help testing you will help dev fix not working components.

Why rom should be tested and developed only by developer himself and released only when fully working?

Maybe you don't have froyo latest leak installed too, which is still not final and have bugs?

@vache: Great work my friend. I will try SE interface as soon as I can and try to give feedback.

Edited by Borkata

Because it is always better to have choice and if you would like to help testing you will help dev fix not working components.

Why rom should be tested and developed only by developer himself and released only when fully working?

the aswer is masturbation and cluthcers. why any port have problem with wifi, camera, bt, etc hw? because with hw really work only phh and some one. other just use his old kernel and masturbating with libraries and binaries. it sad, but it true :)

why we cant unite, make full working hw and then all can make any stpid mods 'with blackjack and hookers'??

the aswer is masturbation and cluthcers. why any port have problem with wifi, camera, bt, etc hw? because with hw really work only phh and some one. other just use his old kernel and masturbating with libraries and binaries. it sad, but it true :)

why we cant unite, make full working hw and then all can make any stpid mods 'with blackjack and hookers'??

You really don't know what you speak about.

FYI, phh kernel is usefull only on HTC Rom's (coming from HTC phone). This is not the phh kernel in this rom cause it break more things that fixing them. And it's more than "playing" with files.

Of course, you're welcome to fix missing if it's so easy....for you. C'mon.

Guest akira.pwr
Try with wifi connected.

Done, it is connected, i can log in to google and receive email, but not receive configuration from SE

EDIT: TA DAAAAH!!!! For italian people, connect to wifi, download from market apn italiani and it works :)

Edited by akira.pwr

Of course, you're welcome to fix missing if it's so easy....for you. C'mon.

why u do it, if u know, that yor work cant be useful? why we cant build useful aosp and then build full useful customs?

why u do it, if u know, that yor work cant be useful?

Maybe because i like to do that...

that yor work cant be useful?

That's your opinion. Why can't you just ignore this topic if it's useless for you ?

why we cant build useful aosp and then build full useful customs?

We can. What are you waiting for to start building ?

Guest akira.pwr

It's a porting, not a normal rom, if you don't like it, ignore it, please, don't start flame... I'm using it, so I like it.

EDIT: well, now data works, but downloads from market are very slow, maybe it's the market...

Edited by akira.pwr