htc incredible in the uk

Guest fastyan

Guest fastyan

hi all,

i've currently got a desire however I am passing this to the wife and was thinking about getting the desire hd, however the specs of the incredible also suit me and is a lot cheaper by the time i've imported it. however would this work with no issues in the uk?

i am aware the htc evo 4g won't as that is cdma network only however I've not heard of anyone else using it here but all the reviews and info says that htc were not bringing it to europe (but i couldn't find out why)

• 1 month later...
Guest nmayer79
hi all,

i've currently got a desire however I am passing this to the wife and was thinking about getting the desire hd, however the specs of the incredible also suit me and is a lot cheaper by the time i've imported it. however would this work with no issues in the uk?

i am aware the htc evo 4g won't as that is cdma network only however I've not heard of anyone else using it here but all the reviews and info says that htc were not bringing it to europe (but i couldn't find out why)

Incredible is CDMA as well. I've not heard of anyone using it over seas.. i don't think its possible honestly

• 4 months later...
Guest WJacks
hi all,

I have already got the HTC Incredible s here in the UK through Mobile phones for you and it works flawlessly, I also got the Samsung Galaxy S2 duel core 1.2 ghz phone and believe it or not the HTC is almost as fast as the Galaxy both are excellent phones.