HD7 and Media

Guest excalibur1814

Guest excalibur1814

Hello,

I currently have various videos, .avi etc, encoded using whatever method is fresh out there and while my HD2 used to be ok playing these files, the old DivX app on there is now probably too old and WMP doesn't play most files. Also, they stutter a lot. Shame.

So, a HD7 is on it's way and here's the question: What application would be the best for converting whatever video media I throw at it to play on the HD7?

Thanks all

Hello,

I currently have various videos, .avi etc, encoded using whatever method is fresh out there and while my HD2 used to be ok playing these files, the old DivX app on there is now probably too old and WMP doesn't play most files. Also, they stutter a lot. Shame.

So, a HD7 is on it's way and here's the question: What application would be the best for converting whatever video media I throw at it to play on the HD7?

Thanks all

I use XMedia Recode, its free, fast, comes with presets and is customizable...gives me decent results on my Desire

Edited by Pittek

Guest excalibur1814
I use XMedia Recode, its free, fast, comes with presets and is customizable...gives me decent results on my Desire

Thanks!

(Few minutes later, after a download!)

Wow! That's great, really, THANK YOU!

P.s. The HD2 that I had did not play all media files and stuttered a lot

Edited by excalibur1814