Contacts Not Displaying On CPW2.1

Guest sbalchin

Guest sbalchin

Just updated to 2.1CPW and after using LG PC suite to copy my contact back over they wont display in the contact list, LG PC Suite says the yare all on there. I have made sure they are set to display in contact list under the options on the phone. Help would be appreciated

Guest Rednose01

Its not just you, there is another thread with the same topic.

Ive beeen trying to fixit since yesterday but not had any luck yet.

I really dont want to have to enter all the data manually, but willl if theres no other way.

Cmon guys there must be a simple solution, mustnt there?

TIA.

Carl..

Guest sbalchin

Hmm it is so annoying. When i copy them over from PC Suite it sometimes recognises that i have contacts because my text messages have a name next to them instead of a number, but it dissapears pretty quick. Urgh =[

Just updated to 2.1CPW and after using LG PC suite to copy my contact back over they wont display in the contact list, LG PC Suite says the yare all on there. I have made sure they are set to display in contact list under the options on the phone. Help would be appreciated

Hi there hope this helps in providing some answer to help with fixing it. When you hard reset and sync its fine, but when you setup goolemail they all disappear.

Guest sbalchin

I have a solution that worked for me:

I viewed my contacts on LG PC suite, then selected them all, went to file export, exported them to a folder on my phone's SD card. Now go to contacts, menu, more, import/export then mport them all from the SD card, works a treat. Hope this helps

Guest Clarkey15
I have a solution that worked for me:

I viewed my contacts on LG PC suite, then selected them all, went to file export, exported them to a folder on my phone's SD card. Now go to contacts, menu, more, import/export then mport them all from the SD card, works a treat. Hope this helps

I had to do mine the same way. This method works

Guest RobUK123
I had to do mine the same way. This method works

Did mine a different way. All my contacts are in Outlook so exported them as a CSV file. Logged into gmail and contacts and uploaded them.

Synced phone with Gmail and all was well. Just an alternative method for anyone who needs it.