[ROM] AOSP 2.2.1 v0.2 (10/11/2010)

Guest vache

Guest snootched
apps2sd work great!

I have a question:why when plug-in the usb cable the phone auto-mount the sd-card? It's a standard in froyo? can you de-activate?

Do you have winamp installed with auto-mount feature turned on in winamp settings?

Guest allaisi

yes i have winamp installed and the auto mount is active...i'm stupid,i have the solution in front of my eyes and don't see...thanks!

another reboot: open the browser by the bar of launcherpro and the phone reboot! the first reboot happened one hour ago...

Guest Dario93
yes i have winamp installed and the auto mount is active...i'm stupid,i have the solution in front of my eyes and don't see...thanks!

another reboot: open the browser by the bar of launcherpro and the phone reboot! the first reboot happened one hour ago...

Same thing happened to me.. seems to be related with position gathering function of browser..

Guest allaisi
Same thing happened to me.. seems to be related with position gathering function of browser..

ahhah...i don't know...i test :rolleyes: ...but on twenty click, the reboot of the phone it's happened twice

Guest vikings123

Vache,

Thanks for the ROM.

It is awesome, smooth. :huh:

Battery life seems to be shorter, comparing to previous version. Maybe, just my guess, clock frequency is running higher than previous version. :rolleyes:

Lost nearly 30% of battery this night.

That's weird, Wifi seems to disable itself (when I unlock my device I need to wait some seconds before getting connected to Wifi) but battery still drains fast).

Lost nearly 30% of battery this night.

That's weird, Wifi seems to disable itself (when I unlock my device I need to wait some seconds before getting connected to Wifi) but battery still drains fast).

Could you make a test with wifi disable ?

I have random reboots when using browser or gMail, I didn't have taken the time to do a logcat / dmesg but I will for sure whenever I can :rolleyes:

Thx :huh:

Could you make a test with wifi disable ?

Thx :rolleyes:

I also experienced the battery drain of the phone during the night, in "Airplane mode" and with wi-fi disabled.

Regarding the phone rebooting with Gmail or Browser, I had this kind of failure when using wi-fi, after a short period of inactivity (probably there are some missing controls with freeze/reactivate mode of wifi?), while with Network data enabled everything seems to work fine.

I experienced the same kind of problems with version 0.1 too.

With v. 0.2 i was able to install Angry Birds (it failed for precedent version). :-)

Really good work, great ROM.

Congratulations!

Guest allaisi

on my liquid the WI-FI work fine.

Battery drain is on media of the other rom based on AOSP or Cyanogen tree!

Only bug present are the random reboot caused by gmail app and browser and the phone freezing (not always) after the end of call. AGPS don't still work,but for second release it's awesome (camera and video works great,no green preview and all option are enabled)...has become my daily rom... :rolleyes:

what is a logcat? EDIT:a very interesting app!

Edited by allaisi

I also experienced the battery drain of the phone during the night, in "Airplane mode" and with wi-fi disabled.

Regarding the phone rebooting with Gmail or Browser, I had this kind of failure when using wi-fi, after a short period of inactivity (probably there are some missing controls with freeze/reactivate mode of wifi?), while with Network data enabled everything seems to work fine.

I experienced the same kind of problems with version 0.1 too.

With v. 0.2 i was able to install Angry Birds (it failed for precedent version). :-)

Really good work, great ROM.

Congratulations!

How many % did you lose ?

Guest akira.pwr

Unplugged from charge this morning and after 5h 45min left 77% of battery, I think it's good, but then leaved the device in standby for an hour, I've found it hot and it won't wake up, after pulling out the battery and rebooted, I saw it eated 25% of battery.

I had no task killers and everything run fine, but this time maybe an app have drained the battery during standby.

Now I've installed autokiller.

Sorry for my bad english.

How many % did you lose ?

I lost around 20% for the whole night.

I only left TweetDeck on the background (without closing it explicitly). I do not know if it is hungry of power resources or not..

I lost around 20% for the whole night.

I only left TweetDeck on the background (without closing it explicitly). I do not know if it is hungry of power resources or not..

I had hight drain this night too with Tweetdeck (sync every 15min) and wifi.

I uninstalled tweetdeck to see how it goes this night.