This ROM is based on the Bouygues Telecom V1.0.0B11 ROM that was originally shipped with the device, all the Bouygues Telecom Branding has been removed, and any applications modified by Bouygues Telecom have been replaced with the AOSP versions. The aim is to revert the device to as close to AOSP as possible.
- Based on the BY_P729CV1.0.0B11 ROM
- Removed all Bouygues Telecom Branding.
- Removed test Apps, programs & data left over during vendor 'testing/development'.
- Removed ZTE applications (lite version).
- Removed Live Wallpapers (lite version).
- Removed CooTek TouchPal Keyboard (lite version).
- Reverted to standard Android boot animation.
- Reverted to standard Android wall papers.
- Reverted to standard Android Browser application.
- Fixed default homescreen layout.
- Updated Google Maps and Street View.
- Updated Google Market Application.
- Added Car Dock Application.
- Added Google Voice
Please see 2 posts below this one for the changes in each release.
- r6_update_de-bouyguesed_lite_blade_signed.zip - MD5 : 37117914a4084fd7e725b5ac85b0561d
- r6_update_de-bouyguesed_fat_blade_signed.zip - MD5 : d4b916436e058e394ab1870e22b69758
Install this ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery:
- Download the update zip above and copy to your SD card.
- Restart your device in recovery mode (turn on your device with 'Volume Down' held).
- Use the recovery menu to apply the update file.
This ROM now comes in a Lite and Fat version, the Fat version has retained the LiveWallpapers, CooTek TouchPal keyboard, and ZTE Apps (Alarm Clock, Filer, FM Radio, Notepad, TaskManager).
No wipe is required to use this ROM, however it is recommended to wipe the data/factory & cache partitions to prevent any potential issues if you have been using a different custom ROM previously.
Reverting to stock
A stock ROM image can be found here this topic.
- ISSUE: Titanium backup warns the device is not rooted.
ANALYSIS: Titanium backup requires ChainsDD's superuser application to be installed, See ISSUE #2
WORKAROUND: Use the "Backup and restore" function in ClockworkMod Recovery main menu.
- ISSUE: ChainsDD's Superuser warns the SU binary is out of date and fails to update it.
ANALYSIS: r6 of this rom ROM is shipped with a stock version of SU, the application requires its own version.
WORKAROUND1: remove the su binary /system/xbin and then re-run SuperUser application.
WORKAROUND2: download the su update.zip and apply it using ClockworkMod.
Edited by Sebastian404, 19 January 2011 - 02:46 AM.