SozzaSinnian

SozzaSinnian

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X
Hi,

I am just about to upgrade my HTC hero to a HTC Desire Z and was wondering if the Normal HTC Desire PSFREEDOM recovery image worked on the HTC Desire Z or if there was another method to Jailbreak the PS3 with the HTC desire Z suck as PSFMOD by Klutsh?

Life is like a coin, you can spend it anyway you like but you can only spend it once.

El Nino9

El Nino9

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Hi,

I am just about to upgrade my HTC hero to a HTC Desire Z and was wondering if the Normal HTC Desire PSFREEDOM recovery image worked on the HTC Desire Z or if there was another method to Jailbreak the PS3 with the HTC desire Z suck as PSFMOD by Klutsh?

yes its possible but you have to build it yourself from the source. apart from that i have seen threads about this closed so i think its a no go area on modaco :rolleyes:

SozzaSinnian

SozzaSinnian

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
I'm pretty sure it's not against the forum rules as when I was searching before posting I came across a thread where Paul was looking to add it to one of the Modaco roms, unless I misread something... :S

Going to have to read up on compiling then as traded in now and got the Z, any pointers anyone? (Think I saw somethink by Klutsch on how to compile but think that was just the payloads...)

Life is like a coin, you can spend it anyway you like but you can only spend it once.

SozzaSinnian

SozzaSinnian

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Sorry for the double post but klutsh has now released his guide on how to compile this for your own handset so I am currently setting up a rig to do this on. Apparently I need the HTC Desire Z vendor files too if anyone can explain what they are or where to get them?

Edited by SozzaSinnian, 18 November 2010 - 07:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users