Is it possible to Jailbreak PS3 with HTC Desire Z

Guest SozzaSinnian

Guest SozzaSinnian

Hi,

I am just about to upgrade my HTC hero to a HTC Desire Z and was wondering if the Normal HTC Desire PSFREEDOM recovery image worked on the HTC Desire Z or if there was another method to Jailbreak the PS3 with the HTC desire Z suck as PSFMOD by Klutsh?

Guest El Nino9
Hi,

I am just about to upgrade my HTC hero to a HTC Desire Z and was wondering if the Normal HTC Desire PSFREEDOM recovery image worked on the HTC Desire Z or if there was another method to Jailbreak the PS3 with the HTC desire Z suck as PSFMOD by Klutsh?

yes its possible but you have to build it yourself from the source. apart from that i have seen threads about this closed so i think its a no go area on modaco :rolleyes:

Guest SozzaSinnian

I'm pretty sure it's not against the forum rules as when I was searching before posting I came across a thread where Paul was looking to add it to one of the Modaco roms, unless I misread something... :S

Going to have to read up on compiling then as traded in now and got the Z, any pointers anyone? (Think I saw somethink by Klutsch on how to compile but think that was just the payloads...)

Guest SozzaSinnian

Sorry for the double post but klutsh has now released his guide on how to compile this for your own handset so I am currently setting up a rig to do this on. Apparently I need the HTC Desire Z vendor files too if anyone can explain what they are or where to get them?

Edited by SozzaSinnian