Anyone not liking the Nexus S

Guest KaCeX

I mean, the specs announced (read: leaked) doesn't seem like a lot of step up than the Nexus One was, unless out of nowhere they announce it's a dual core, I don't see the big attraction...

Ok it has a bigger and maybe better looking screen, better camera (yeah right), internal memory... but is that all?

don't get me wrong it looks kinda nice... if that's the real phone... but it just seems like not enough...

What do you guys think?

Guest bazzawhite

I agree with you there. I was expecting big things from the next instalment of the Nexus phones. I also am not a fan of Samsung's cheap looking phones made mainly from a shiny bit of plastic. Then again these are all rumours at this point and for all we know there might not be a phone at all.

Guest Cometer

My biggest disappointment is that it doesn't have a NVIDIA Tegra processor.

The top Android games will require fast GPU's like the Tegra. A Google supported phone with the best Android gaming capabilities could serve as a great marketing push.

I'm a bit baffled as well on why Google went to Samsung after a quality phone like N1. Compared to SGS it's a gem. So strange.

I guess they wanted a change and get their new platform with NFC out and about. Still doesn't explain anything unless Samsung just gave a better deal than HTC.