official 2.2 is here or something happens

Guest ali_alex

Guest ali_alex

i m on 2.1 8105 official o2

:rolleyes: something's not right ... when I tried to do update I was redirected to this

post-315136-1289595031_thumb.jpg

post-315136-1289596083_thumb.jpg

Edited by ali_alex

I am on an unlocked 1.6 and my update page has changed to the sec pic but had no message looks like they are getting ready but nothing on their twitter or FB pages yet

EDIT Now my update page has gone back to the old style of saying your device is up to date STRANGE they just love messing with us

EDIT EDIT Just got the update message but like you it just takes you to the page of no update

Edited by lufc

THIS is from dells Face Book page

#DellStreak will begin a rollout of the Android 2.2 update OTA before the end of November. This rollout is happening over a period of time and is staggered by region, starting in the UK. You will receive notification of the update directly on

your Dell Streak. If you don’t see it before the end of November,please be patient as your build may be happening at a later stage.

Guest ali_alex
I am on an unlocked 1.6 and my update page has changed to the sec pic but had no message looks like they are getting ready but nothing on their twitter or FB pages yet

EDIT Now my update page has gone back to the old style of saying your device is up to date STRANGE they just love messing with us

EDIT EDIT Just got the update message but like you it just takes you to the page of no update

I restarted my streak and the message appeared again this happens only to me?

Guest slarty01

I tried this 2 days ago on 1.6 and got a welcome to windows IIS Page when you clicked on it it took you to a welcome windows mobile 7 page.

Ill try again now but it went straight back to you are uptodate every time till this morning

Yep same here every time i restart i get the message it must be close but why send the message and then not give it

Guest slarty01

unusual for any software updates to be released on a Friday for obvious support reasons. Maybe this and the backup restore are a prep for monday

I get the same uk o2 v1.6

Yoo this happen to me too att us streak

Guest Tim6772

Something's afoot.

Tried a manual update and instead of the usual " Your device is up to date" i found the Dell logo and a blue SOFTWARE UPDATE with No Software Updates Available At This Time.

French & German language tabs available tho.

Hmmmm Soon Come Methinks

Can someone post the link and perhaps we can try messing with the link itself and we might get lucky and find the actual location where they're 'HIDING' it.

EDIT:

Nevermind... I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this for the weekend to see if they continue to add directories...

Looks like the US Flag has been added recently too

http://mobileupdate.dell.com/uptodate/

Edited by Cue_32

Guest GriZlore

http://www.facebook.com/DellHomeUK

Dell Home UK ‎#DellStreak will begin a rollout of the 2.2 update OTA before the end of Nov. This is happening over a period of time and staggered by region, starting in the UK.You will receive notification of the update directly on your Streak. If you don’t see it before the end of Nov, please be patient as your build may be happening at a later stage.

http://www.facebook.com/DellHomeUK

Dell Home UK ‎#DellStreak will begin a rollout of the 2.2 update OTA before the end of Nov. This is happening over a period of time and staggered by region, starting in the UK.You will receive notification of the update directly on your Streak. If you don’t see it before the end of Nov, please be patient as your build may be happening at a later stage.

Look up about 6 posts mate allready posted this

Look a few posts up, already posted :rolleyes: :huh:

thats the page it finnishes up at i presume the update will b on their but before it goes to that page your browser says a nother link but its to fast to read

Do you guys know if the leaked 2.1 will update as if it was an official 1.6 or 2.1? Or am i gonna revert back to an official built?

just change the ota server

enable EMlist go to NV and File system and OTA server