Do you like StarTrek?
Do you like Titanium because of its less ressource consumption?
Do you get rid of SPB, WAD or other surfaces?
Here is the Answer:
T LCARS v1.0 (powered by JHML's great JMLToday!)
(the Graphic is much better than in this preview!)
You have to use a ROM which supports Titanium & you have to disable WidgetPlus to use this Skin!
The installation seems to be long and difficult, but it's easy to do if you follow the instructions step by step! So let's start!
Download the following Apps:
- Showaco CHomeEditorV1.6.cab >> DOWNLOAD <<
- JMLPanexV2.70.cab >> DOWNLOAD <<
- JMLTodayV5.90.cab >> DOWNLOAD <<
- T_LCARSv1.0.zip (Attachment)
=> Unzip T_LCARSv1.0.zip and copy all you downloaded to DEVICE or STORAGE CARD
- Go to "Start\Settings\Today" und uncheck all Boxes under "Items"
=> Now you should have nothing left on your TodayScreen
- Install JMLPanexV2.70.cab to DEVICE
- Install JMLTodayV5.90.cab to DEVICE
- Install CHomeEditor v1.6 to DEVICE
- Open this Editor under "Start\Utilities\CHome Editor"
=> In the left blue Box you can see all enabled Plugins for Titanium
- Disable all Plugins except JMLToday (HowTo: The right small blue Box is a PullDownMenu - click on this entry you want to disable and confirm with OK)
=> Now the left Box should only show JMLToday
- click "Save Order" and confirm with OK
- Copy the Folder "T_LCARSv1.0" to "\Program Files\JML Today\skins"
- Copy the file "JMLToday.ini" to "\Program Files\JML Today
- Copy the file "LCARSGTJ3.ttf" to "\Windows\Fonts"
- Reactivate Titanium under "Start\Settings\Today\Items" and enable "Windows Default"
=> Your TodayScreen should show "Install JMLToday V5.90" and the softkeys "Contacts" and "Install"
- Click the Softkey "Install"
=> The App JMLToday is unzipping and installing itself - please wait until it asks you to choose your skin
- Choose "T_LCARSv1.0" and click OK
- Confirm installing "T_LCARSv1.0"
- Enjoy your new Titanium Skin!
JMHL (for his awesome "little" Apps and Help which make this Skin possible!)
Jens Göttling www.gtjlcars.de (for his LCARS Font and Design)
Other great Titanium Skins:
JMLTodayV5.90 (by JMHL1963)
JMLToday v3.0 (by contable)
NeoMixDark (by sv0911 & friends)
NeoMixDark II Simply (by sv0911 & friends)
gchris Titanium v1.3.1 (by gchris)
Titanium Sense WQVGA (by NikichZ)
My only rule: NO MIRRORS!
Use this Skin at your own risk! I don't take any responsibilities if you damage your phone!
Edited by Freezy1982, 27 January 2011 - 12:06 PM.