Viewing angle

Guest Neo_VR

Just a quick Q..

Has anyone noticed that the viewing angles are better if you hold it upside-down (camera at the bottom)

Seems almost as if the screen has been put in the wrong way!

Guest simon.n.jonez

i was thinking the same thing last night,couldnt get my browser to flip though why watching 8 out of ten cats on youtube.any ideas,would adw launcher make a difference

Guest mclanecxantia
Just a quick Q..

Has anyone noticed that the viewing angles are better if you hold it upside-down (camera at the bottom)

Seems almost as if the screen has been put in the wrong way!

i know this from cheap television sets.

some sets do have a very weak performance if you put them in a shop in a high ABOVE the heads of

the customers.

but they have a very normal performance if you put them on the ground.

so this is maybe the situation, the sets are made to be watched from ABOVE.

not from beneath/bottom.

If you would put a television set flat on a desk/table, you would have to look best from the other side of the table. or--- turn the device.

maybe the hackers will find a way to turn image of the device software method to 180 degress.

well lets face it.. its the same type of cheap-screen they use in cheap netbooks... and by the looks of things its a 6-bit panel too as the colours are rather poor and dithered on it.

Dolphin Browser HD works upside down.

P

But as soon as you try to play something like iplayer full-screen it flips back.. (iplayer doesnt work at all for me in dolphin)