Advent Vega - Dispatched but not Deliverd!!

Guest redmongoose

Guest redmongoose

I ordered my Vega from the second batch last Tuesday for delivery to work.

It was dispatched and arrived at the DHL Depot - Vauxhall (London) at 00:06 on Thursday 25th.

It has not been out for delivery yet and every time I call DHL they say "oh it should be out for delivery today - if not defiantly tomorrow"

Currys have tried to contact the delivery office on my behalf (I have also tried) as well but there is never any reply from the DHL depot to emails or calls.

Currys have said they can request a return from DHL and I can have a refund and then I will have to re order!!! They will not get DHL to re-direct the package to my billing address!!

I dare not go to the depot as it is very out of the way and I am concerned that they will not be able to find it.

I am not a happy bunny :P

Guest HugoQueiriga
I ordered my Vega from the second batch last Tuesday for delivery to work.

It was dispatched and arrived at the DHL Depot - Vauxhall (London) at 00:06 on Thursday 25th.

It has not been out for delivery yet and every time I call DHL they say "oh it should be out for delivery today - if not defiantly tomorrow"

Currys have tried to contact the delivery office on my behalf (I have also tried) as well but there is never any reply from the DHL depot to emails or calls.

Currys have said they can request a return from DHL and I can have a refund and then I will have to re order!!! They will not get DHL to re-direct the package to my billing address!!

I dare not go to the depot as it is very out of the way and I am concerned that they will not be able to find it.

I am not a happy bunny :P

Same exact problem as you, also waiting from the Vauxhall depot!

The driver seems to like to "No One To Receive Card Left" , however no attempt at all from the driver to even deliver after many numerous calls to DHL.

Also they keep saying I cannot go to the depot, as it won't be there but is with the driver.

Edited by HugoQueiriga

Guest redmongoose

So, I now get a please contact customer service on the DHL Tracking website.

When I called them they said the package was stolen from the depot!!!

I then called Currys who said head office will contact me to arrange delivery of another one.

And so the wait goes on.................

Guest HugoQueiriga

I then called Currys who said head office will contact me to arrange delivery of another one.

I think I may have been delivery this a few hours ago, however tracking site states out for delivery.

Unfortunately I'm at work, so cannot check. :P

Guest burden010

So watch out here in the next couple of days for a new user called DHL_Driva...!!

Guest redmongoose
Could be worse.. you could have had your vega "raped" by DHL.. i have to send mine back :P

Lol sorry didn't mean to laugh but based on some of the delivery drivers I deal with......too true.

On a plus side currys customer services have been very helpful and friendly.