advent vega and voice search

Guest 5c00ter

Guest 5c00ter

Has anyone got voice search working after installing the custom rom? Any attempt to activate, simply results in a crash? Is this supported on the vega or are there dependencies missing?

Guest amarko5
Has anyone got voice search working after installing the custom rom? Any attempt to activate, simply results in a crash? Is this supported on the vega or are there dependencies missing?

I raised this with Paul a while back and he is looking into it (along with everything else ) :P

Guest debs626

Works fine on mine. I have the same rom as you ...... 1.04 and r3 the only thing I didn't include in the kitchen was the car home.

Guest amarko5
Works fine on mine. I have the same rom as you ...... 1.04 and r3 the only thing I didn't include in the kitchen was the car home.

now that is interesting :P :D

feels a new cook session coming up :D

Changelog

r4 30/Nov

• Add-On can now be flashed either via the command line or using ClockworkMod recovery
  • Skype and Wallpaper fixes now included
  • Voice Search issue now resolved
  • Device about screen now displays add-on version

Guest 5c00ter
Changelog

r4 30/Nov

• Add-On can now be flashed either via the command line or using ClockworkMod recovery
  • Skype and Wallpaper fixes now included
  • Voice Search issue now resolved
  • Device about screen now displays add-on version

Rock 'n' roll!!! Damn you're good. :P