【HELP】My Liquid Doesn't Boot!!Please Help!

Guest Jzhou

Hello everyone,I'm searching for all the help I can get...

Yesterday I wanted to flash the MIUI 12.3 ROM,as the fixes by Roggin were released.

However, when I WIPED all with malez recovery 0.6.1,I suddenly remembered that I forgot to put the ROM pack on my SD card(How silly me!!).

So I chose the option to toggle USB on,but nothing happened.

After that I chose reboot, and the phone vibrated shortly once but the screen didn't turn on at all.

I got the battery out for about a minute or so and tried to enter recovery,and I failed.

I tried the Camera+Volume ^+Power,and my computer reconised Liquid.I tried to flash a .bin in,and it all goes smoothly until the Changing Mode part(Download Mode =>OS download Mode),the phone vibrates like mad and the three Notification LEDs blinked really fast at the same time.

I really don't know what to do now.How can I get my phone back to life again?Please help me!!!

Sorry for my bad English.

Flash malez recovery again, if u then succeed to go recovery, put sd card inside with rom and flash! Good luck!

The problem is that I can't flash recovery again.The only thing that can reconise my liquid is the official tool.

Thanks for replying anyway.

PS:Can anybody make the tool go on?

Guest split2th
The problem is that I can't flash recovery again.The only thing that can reconise my liquid is the official tool.

Thanks for replying anyway.

PS:Can anybody make the tool go on?

You need to use acer tool 3.1. Any of the new versions will not work. Once you have that flash the newest bin for your phone.

You need to use acer tool 3.1. Any of the new versions will not work. Once you have that flash the newest bin for your phone.

:P the sad thing is,Mine is the 3.100 version.Can't I save my phone??? ;)