This is the screen within

Guest TylerDurdenK

Guest TylerDurdenK

Just took my Vega apart to see if it was possible to turn the screen upside down (I couldn't as it seems to be stuck down very well), but I did discover that the screen inside is an Infovision M101NWT2.

CIMG2185.JPG

Is the capacitive panel separate to the LCD?

Guest MarkoUK
Just took my Vega apart to see if it was possible to turn the screen upside down (I couldn't as it seems to be stuck down very well), but I did discover that the screen inside is an Infovision M101NWT2.

CIMG2185.JPG

Yeah the capacitive panel should be a separate layer. That screen costs £94 on it's own so the value in the Vega is pretty good.

No fixings visible to release the screen?

It might be a waste of time as you may have to flip all the glass parts as the polarisation may be causing viewing angle bias - not just the LCD on it's own.

Guest MarkoUK

CIMG2185.JPG

Yeah the capacitive panel should be a separate layer. That screen costs £94 on it's own so the value in the Vega is pretty good.

No fixings visible to release the screen?

It might be a waste of time as you may have to flip all the glass parts as the polarisation may be causing viewing angle bias - not just the LCD on it's own.