Streak CyanogenMod 6.1 Alpha 1

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest Stephen Hyde

Ok folks, i know this has been a hell of a long time coming and its not perfect at all yet but i thought id put it out as an alpha for people to play with

Whats working:

WiFi

Bluetooth

3G/GSM

Calls in theory (cant test)

3d & hardware acceleration

once flashed you should head to settings>display and TURN OFF auto rotate as it does not work properly currently

the device is locked into landscape orientation at moment though so easy enough to use:)

download link : http://downloads.streakdroid.com/djsteve/streakcm.zip

requirements:

baseband from streakdroid 1.2+ or official froyo

remember to factory reset on first boot or it will likely crash

also i am aware the boot animation is the wrong way but this does not effect anything

cheers folks and enjoy

Please feel free to donate to my work if you find it useful ;) - any amount is appreciated

GBP Donate | USD Donate

Edited by Stephen Hyde

Guest lonegungrrly
ok folks who would actually want to use a cm6.1 alpha for streak, have a build made but rotation i still need to fix amoungst few other things, but gsm/3g audio and wifi work, so whos interested ;)

Meeeee! I'm still running miui alpha, (which is amazing! Please, please don't abandon that project) but because it is unfinished, I want to play around with as much other stuff as possible in the mean time

Guest Stephen Hyde

cm is generally faster and has the notification wifi/bluettoh etc bar like miui other than that not much really - also has some other custom changes but im not sure they do loads

Guest anthscorner
ok folks who would actually want to use a cm6.1 alpha for streak, have a build made but rotation i still need to fix amoungst few other things, but gsm/3g audio and wifi work, so whos interested ;)

Happy to try it out. :P

Guest jayjayn1

yep im interested.

Guest lonegungrrly

after having youtubed this, i really, really want to play around with this. is there any chance you'd be putting it up today some time steve? not that I'm waiting eagerly with my charging cable or anything ;)

Guest October26

count me in pls

Guest Charliest

Steve,

I am a usually quiet follower who suspected that your CM development work was responsible for the recent slowdown in updates to 1.46 ;)

I too would be most interested in beta testing this as well.

Charlie

Guest bradu17

YES, I am interested

+1

ok folks who would actually want to use a cm6.1 alpha for streak, have a build made but rotation i still need to fix amoungst few other things, but gsm/3g audio and wifi work, so whos interested :P

me definitely (have you posted this on xda? i havent seen it ;)

Count me in as well. I may not stick with it as a full replacement of StreakDroid but I'd definitely run it long enough to help make sure the bugs are worked out.