New market running on my Vega

Guest SilentMobius

Guest adam060577
popped it into my dropbox and installed it, works perfect :)

thanks for sharing SilentMobius :)

Hi there, could u please tell me how to install market on my vega, am really confused. Thanks

Guest debs626
Hi there, could u please tell me how to install market on my vega, am really confused. Thanks

Download the new marked app either to your PC or on your Vega (it should download to the downloads file on you SD card)

navigate to it on you Vaga using ifilemanager, select it and it will install.

If you have downloaded it to your PC - connect your Vega via the USB and turn on USB storage on your Vega.

You can now just drag and drop the new marked .apk over to your Vega. Once its copied, turn off USB storage, navigate to where you copied it to and select it and it will install.

If you have DropBox installed on your PC and Vega follow this - I dropped the new market .apk into my public folder of my DropBox on my PC, navigated to that same folder on my Vega DropBox app, selected it and it installed.

http://db.tt/KLMUtXr <--- link to the new market app that is stored in my online public folder.

Edited by debs626

Guest removed-14
Has anyone else noticed a lack of apps which previously available before being updated?

Such as? I know they plan on adding filters for screen size etc but I understood that was in the future.

Such as? I know they plan on adding filters for screen size etc but I understood that was in the future.

Dora the explorer is the main one i noticed. There was pages of of it when i use the original market now there only a couple of results and none of them are really matches.

See what you get

• 4 weeks later...