Vote for Your Fav ROM!!

Guest MoNzAi1988

Guest Rajit
1 - LCR-F > Fast, no crash so far, 1 little problem, unable to sync contact from facebook.

2 - Liquid Metal >Fast, no crash yet, little/few minor bug

3 - LS 2.1 > Extremely fast and Clean, sadly Eclair 2.1

Hoping they start making rom that its Extremely Clean, clockable like LS 2.1, I mean people who rooted their phone certainly should know where/how to install download apk as well as apps from market. Alots of rom come with unnessary customize option which aren't exactly useful, along with few junk.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying, not complaining, I love their hard work, and THANK YOU for all the rom.

:mellow: :o :D :D :D ;) :D :( :( :( :angry: :D :P :P

You should really give t&l a try. Suits all your needs

Guest Dario93
eh?

I think it's something like "CM7 is the best,and stop saying bullshit" but I'm not good with RU :mellow: And this translation doesn't give the right meaning to the word "and niipet" :o

I think it's better to explain it in Italian: "La CM7 è la migliore,e non rompete i cogl****" This is the closest translation :D

Guest zorginho
I think it's something like "CM7 is the best,and stop saying bullshit" but I'm not good with RU :mellow: And this translation doesn't give the right meaning to the word "and niipet" :o

I think it's better to explain it in Italian: "La CM7 è la migliore,e non rompete i cogl****" This is the closest translation :D

lool really?

Guest zorginho
Yes :mellow: Done some google searching xD

i've seen that today u've posted a new build of the leoginger!! ur rom is gonna be huge!

whan i've some time ill make a new thread on the italian forum with ur fantastic rom

• 1 month later...
Guest diefatbo
LCR F

2.3 roms lots of bugs

Agree! 2.3 too much bugs.

I tried all famous 2.2 roms, t&l with chocolate kernal is the best. Bug-free and fast.

Guest androich
Agree! 2.3 too much bugs.

I tried all famous 2.2 roms, t&l with chocolate kernal is the best. Bug-free and fast.

yup.... especially with video and camera...

Guest sundawg

1) MIUI esp 1.5.20 ver

2) CM7.1 old sensor koud

3) Froyo metal

4) cm 6.1.1 gnufab

5) liquidnext 1.2

6) t & L & fear vfit

7) stock

Guest Fallenso

LiquidNext - very stable and fast 2.3(flashed now).

MIUI - beautiful rom, but not so stable, as cyan.

t&l - the most long time used rom, very fast and stable 2.2.