cezent

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Devices:Oppo Find 5, HTC ONE
  • Twitter:@kingcedz
http://goo.gl/QqSRm

This is the URL if anyone fancies ordering the unlocked version from US bestbuy.com, they cant ship overseas, but if u are interested in getting it, and have fried in US who can post it to you it might be worth getting. equivalent to around £330 without tax, with posting and UK tax it should still be a lot lot lot cheaper than the £549 asking price in carphonewarehouse in UK.

Zarch1972

Zarch1972

Diehard

• Senior News Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Husband, Dad, Wednesdayite and Geek!
  • Devices:iPhone 5S, Nexus 7, Chromebook
  • Twitter:@Zarch1972

http://goo.gl/QqSRm

This is the URL if anyone fancies ordering the unlocked version from US bestbuy.com, they cant ship overseas, but if u are interested in getting it, and have fried in US who can post it to you it might be worth getting. equivalent to around £330 without tax, with posting and UK tax it should still be a lot lot lot cheaper than the £549 asking price in carphonewarehouse in UK.

How much would import tax be? Been stung by that before.... plus the post office adding their "handling" charges on?

cezent

cezent

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Devices:Oppo Find 5, HTC ONE
  • Twitter:@kingcedz

How much would import tax be? Been stung by that before.... plus the post office adding their "handling" charges on?

not sure, but from the nexus one experience, i doubt it ll mount up to anywhere near £220 difference.
And also, if you are receiving it as a gift, its not 100% u ll get taxed at UK custom, depends on which postal service i guess

Edited by cezent, 17 December 2010 - 07:02 PM.

gerardostuzzico

gerardostuzzico

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc kaiser
Guys
Just sign up with www.myus.com
you have option call Personal Shopper which they will buy for you and you refund the money plus 30 US $ fees
send to me in australia cost 50 US $
Very Happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users